XPOWER XL-730A 1/3 HP 1150 CFM 5 Speed Sealed Motor Low Profile Air Mover
- Regular price
- Price: $302.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $302.00 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 29. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
XPOWER XL-730A 1/3 HP 1150 CFM 2.8 Amps 5 Speed Sealed Motor Low Profile Air Mover, Floor Fan, Carpet Dryer with Built-in GFCI Power Outlets, Commercial use, Allows for Multiple Unit linking in a Daisy Chain to use one Power Circuit
The XPOWER XL-730A Low Profile Air Mover features powerful ventilation in a compact size that does not compromise on power. A sealed 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which has the velocity to maximize drying area efficiently.
Strategically placed vents on the underside of the unit dry surface below the fan. The XL-730A's durable ABS plastic housing is built with heavy commercial use in mind.
Offering five adjustable speeds and built in daisy chainable GFCI power outlets makes this unit versatile for a variety of drying applications. Stackable up to 6 units high, the XL-730A features a slim profile that is the most compact in its class. A deep nested stackable design allows for stable transportation. The unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage.
A lightweight design and ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series of air movers the new industry favorite.
Features for XPOWER 1/3 HP 1150 CFM 5 Speed Sealed Motor Low Profile Air Mover, Floor Fan, Carpet Dryer
- The new industry favorite - most compact in its class, ergonomically positioned molded handle, and vents on the underside of unit dry surface below fan
- Large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which offers the necessary velocity to maximize drying area efficiently
- Built-in GFCI power outlets with thermal protection allows for multiple units to be linked in a daisy chain to use one power circuit
- Energy efficient 1/3 HP noise reduction induction motor, low 2.8 Amps draw with 1150 CFM high volume air movement
- 5 adjustable speeds with horizontally or vertically drying positions for a variety of drying applications
- Features an enclosed motor to protect it from dust, debris, contaminants and water damage
- Deep nested design can secure stacking up to 6 units high for easy storage and transportation
- Lightweight, compact and durable polypropylene (PP) plastic housing design
- 15 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
|Horse Power (HP)||1/3|
|Air Flow Capacity||1150|
|RPM (L / M / H)||400 / 700 / 1000 / 1300 / 1600|
|Power Cord Length||15 Ft.|
|Housing Construction & Materials||Injection Mold ABS|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty|