Electrocorp AIR RHINO 2000 VS CARBON AIR SCRUBBER 1000 CFM
- Regular price
- Price: $4,399.98 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $4,399.98 USD
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 07. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
ELECTROCORP AIR RHINO CARBON FILTER INDUSTRIAL GRADE DUAL PURPOSE NEGATIVE AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM AIR SCRUBBER 1000 CFM
HEAVY PARTICLE FILTRATION & ON SITE INDUSTRIAL CHEMICAL, GAS AND ODOR ADSORPTION
The cost of air filtration any other way can be very expensive. Adding an Electrocorp Air Rhino on site to clean the air you breathe on a daily basis is an easy and affordable alternative to hazardous chemicals.
The Air Rhino is the most versatile and cost effective unit of its kind with a small ecological footprint. Easily switch from heavy particle filtration to chemical, gas and odor adsorption right on site.
Save time and money with Air Rhino. The variable speed and dual speed options allow the system to be easily switch from heavy particle filtration to chemical, gas and odor adsorption right on site. The options are:
- The Air Rhino Bag Filter only filter - Filter for large particles
- The Air Rhino HEPA Filter - Filtration system. Negative Air. Ready Air Handlers
- The Air Rhino with 100 lbs. of Carbon Filter - Recirculating air handler. Positive/Negative Air
The Air Rhino 2000 Air Scrubber with 100 lbs. of activated carbon filter was designed to effectively and efficiently filter chemicals, VOC's, fumes, odors, and fine dust from the air before they interact with your employees or products.
Why Buy Electrocorp AIR RHINO AIR SCRUBBER
- This innovative machine has interchangeable carbon and HEPA filters, that can easily convert from a rugged chemical, gas and odor scrubber to a powerful particulate air cleaner right on site. However, this unit contains the 100 lbs. Carbon Filter.
- The Air Rhino is capable of creating a positive / negative air environment.
- It is equipped with an industrious deep-bed carbon filter and extended filter depth, which leads to a longer dwell time for contaminated air and allows for quicker and more thorough adsorption of gaseous pollutants.
- Air Rhino is an excellent solution for even the toughest job sites that require multiple filtering needs.
- The Air Scrubber has a 100 lbs. Activated Carbon filter / Charcoal Gas Phase Adsorbents to effectively filter chemicals, VOC's, mold, asbestos, chemical fumes, fuels, toxic gases, carbon monoxide, dust, and odors.
- Has particle pre-filters, including a 1" dust filter to prevent clogging as well as a pressure switch that tells you when the filters are saturated.
- This unit is more economical over the life of the machine.
- Positive air filtration is the most common way to filter particles in commercial settings.
- You can keep hazardous materials contained to avoid the spread of contaminants. Airborne pathogens are minimized with positive or negative air pressurization.
- Keep toxins, chemicals, water-born pathogens, and odors out of your business and improve air quality inside.
- Negative air pressure, Positive air pressure applications -Unit can be customized with a flange adaptor for a 12 inch diameter flex hose for negative air pressure or to vent outside.
- AirRhino is also available in the Upright /Vertical and horizontal housing, Narrow footprint configuration
- Delivers 1000 CFM, has Dual Speed and Variable Speed
- The air scrubber can be used in stationary applications for long-term air cleaning, or on job sites for remediation projects and environmental clean-ups. It can also be used as a portable, stand-alone unit.
The Electrocorp AIR RHINO AIR SCRUBBER is Ideal for:
- Use in various industries for Heavy Particle Filtration or Industrial Chemical Filtration.
- Mold, asbestos abatement, remediation in schools, hospitals, and commercial building
- Disaster restoration
- Contractors and construction work
- Police evidence rooms
- Industrial Plants
- Computer rooms
- School workshops
- Municipal shops or storage areas
- Art Studios
- Large offices
- Chemical storage areas
- Any other indoor area where fumes and particles need to be removed.
FILTER SPECIFICATION TABLE
What's In The Box
1 - Electrocorp AIR RHINO AIR SCRUBBER 1000 CFM
1 - Manual