ELECTROCORP AIR RHINO CARBON FILTER INDUSTRIAL GRADE DUAL PURPOSE NEGATIVE AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM AIR SCRUBBER 1000 CFM
HEAVY PARTICLE FILTRATION & ON SITE INDUSTRIAL CHEMICAL, GAS AND ODOR ADSORPTION
The cost of air filtration any other way can be very expensive. Adding an Electrocorp Air Rhino on site to clean the air you breathe on a daily basis is an easy and affordable alternative to hazardous chemicals.
The Air Rhino is the most versatile and cost effective unit of its kind with a small ecological footprint. Easily switch from heavy particle filtration to chemical, gas and odor adsorption right on site.
Save time and money with Air Rhino. The variable speed and dual speed options allow the system to be easily switch from heavy particle filtration to chemical, gas and odor adsorption right on site. The options are:
- The Air Rhino Bag Filter only filter - Filter for large particles
- The Air Rhino HEPA Filter - Filtration system. Negative Air. Ready Air Handlers
- The Air Rhino with 100 lbs. of Carbon Filter - Recirculating air handler. Positive/Negative Air
The Air Rhino 2000 Air Scrubber with 100 lbs. of activated carbon filter was designed to effectively and efficiently filter chemicals, VOC's, fumes, odors, and fine dust from the air before they interact with your employees or products.
Why Buy Electrocorp AIR RHINO AIR SCRUBBER
- This innovative machine has interchangeable carbon and HEPA filters, that can easily convert from a rugged chemical, gas and odor scrubber to a powerful particulate air cleaner right on site. However, this unit contains the 100 lbs. Carbon Filter.
- The Air Rhino is capable of creating a positive / negative air environment.
- It is equipped with an industrious deep-bed carbon filter and extended filter depth, which leads to a longer dwell time for contaminated air and allows for quicker and more thorough adsorption of gaseous pollutants.
- Air Rhino is an excellent solution for even the toughest job sites that require multiple filtering needs.
- The Air Scrubber has a 100 lbs. Activated Carbon filter / Charcoal Gas Phase Adsorbents to effectively filter chemicals, VOC's, mold, asbestos, chemical fumes, fuels, toxic gases, carbon monoxide, dust, and odors.
- Has particle pre-filters, including a 1" dust filter to prevent clogging as well as a pressure switch that tells you when the filters are saturated.
- This unit is more economical over the life of the machine.
- Positive air filtration is the most common way to filter particles in commercial settings.
- You can keep hazardous materials contained to avoid the spread of contaminants. Airborne pathogens are minimized with positive or negative air pressurization.
- Keep toxins, chemicals, water-born pathogens, and odors out of your business and improve air quality inside.
- Negative air pressure, Positive air pressure applications -Unit can be customized with a flange adaptor for a 12 inch diameter flex hose for negative air pressure or to vent outside.
- AirRhino is also available in the Upright /Vertical and horizontal housing, Narrow footprint configuration
- Delivers 1000 CFM, has Dual Speed and Variable Speed
- The air scrubber can be used in stationary applications for long-term air cleaning, or on job sites for remediation projects and environmental clean-ups. It can also be used as a portable, stand-alone unit.
The Electrocorp AIR RHINO AIR SCRUBBER is Ideal for:
- Use in various industries for Heavy Particle Filtration or Industrial Chemical Filtration.
- Mold, asbestos abatement, remediation in schools, hospitals, and commercial building
- Disaster restoration
- Contractors and construction work
- Police evidence rooms
- Industrial Plants
- Computer rooms
- School workshops
- Municipal shops or storage areas
- Art Studios
- Large offices
- Chemical storage areas
- Any other indoor area where fumes and particles need to be removed.
FILTER SPECIFICATION TABLE
What's In The Box
1 - Electrocorp AIR RHINO AIR SCRUBBER 1000 CFM
1 - Manual