Austin Air HealthMate Plus HEPA Microorganisms VOCs Chemicals Air Purifier
- Regular price
- Price: $855.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $855.00 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 01 and Apr 03. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
AUSTIN AIR HEALTHMATE PLUS AIR PURIFIER 60 Sq. Ft. True Medical Grade HEPA Filter for Chemicals and VOCs
Are you working in an industry or profession where the air may be exposed to microorganisms, smoke, gases, chemicals, VOCs, and formaldehyde? Or is your home or business exposed to smoke from highway traffic or wildfires? We have the solution!
Austin Air HealthMate Plus® with 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA will effectively removes up to 95% of bacteria and aerosolized viruses larger than 0.1 micron creating a healthy and safe environment around you.
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier Technology
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier is a system designed to clean the air in homes, offices, and business by removing noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde, and sub-micron particles. It filters the air through its 4-stage process.
- STAGE 1 – In this stage air passes through the Large Particle Pre-filter and removes particles easily seen by the naked eye like dust, hair, and pet dander.
- STAGE 2 – The Medium Particle Pre-filter filters the air removing small to medium size particles such as molds, spores, and pollen.
- STAGE 3 – Air passes over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite and removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases, and odors.
- STAGE 4 – Finally air passes through the 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of bacteria and aerosolized viruses* larger than 0.1 microns.
Uses and Applications for Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
- The broad-spectrum adsorption from the Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite makes it a great choice for businesses and people exposed to cigarette smoke, smoke from wildfires, and those living close to busy highways.
- Dentists looking to remove aerosolized viruses and bacteria larger than 0.1 microns, and other contaminants from the environment.
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, or smoke from wildfires, formaldehyde, and other dangerous VOCs.
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS).
- Those with pre-existing health concerns such heart and lung disease, and cancer.
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas.
- Offices, schools, clinics, or hospitals where air free of aerosolized viruses and bacteria, formaldehyde, dangerous VOCs, and hazardous chemicals is vital for health and cognitive functioning.
In addition, this Austin Air HealthMate Plus:
- Reduces the viral load to lower the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Ease headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing, and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
Reasons for Buying Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
- 4 Stage Process: Large Particle Pre-Filter, Medium Particle Pre-Filter, Medical Grade HEPA Filter, and Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filter.
- This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it a great choice for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and people living close to busy highways.
- Medical Grade HEPA filter captures and eliminates 99.97% of airborne and leaves clean and fresh air in your home or office.
- Can trap 95% of bacteria and aerosolized viruses* larger than 0.1 microns.
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions.
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust, and pollens.
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Filter viruses and bacteria.
- 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus, passing it through a 4-stage filter to effectively clean a room size up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus
- Users Manual