AUSTIN AIR HEALTHMATE PLUS AIR PURIFIER 60 sq. ft. True Medical Grade HEPA Filter for Chemicals and VOCs
Are you working in an industry or profession where the air may be exposed to microorganisms, smoke, gases, chemicals, VOCs, and formaldehyde? Or is your home or business exposed to smoke from highway traffic or wildfires? We have the solution!
Austin Air HealthMate Plus® with 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA will effectively removes up to 95% of bacteria and aerosolized viruses larger than 0.1 micron creating a healthy and safe environment around you.
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier Technology
Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier is a system designed to clean the air in homes, offices, and business by removing noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde, and sub-micron particles. It filters the air through its 4-stage process.
- STAGE 1 – In this stage air passes through the Large Particle Pre-filter and removes particles easily seen by the naked eye like dust, hair, and pet dander.
- STAGE 2 – The Medium Particle Pre-filter filters the air removing small to medium size particles such as molds, spores, and pollen.
- STAGE 3 – Air passes over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite and removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases, and odors.
- STAGE 4 – Finally air passes through the 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of bacteria and aerosolized viruses* larger than 0.1 microns.
Uses and Applications for Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
- The broad-spectrum adsorption from the Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite makes it a great choice for businesses and people exposed to cigarette smoke, smoke from wildfires, and those living close to busy highways.
- Dentists looking to remove aerosolized viruses and bacteria larger than 0.1 microns, and other contaminants from the environment.
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, or smoke from wildfires, formaldehyde, and other dangerous VOCs.
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS).
- Those with pre-existing health concerns such heart and lung disease, and cancer.
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas.
- Offices, schools, clinics, or hospitals where air free of aerosolized viruses and bacteria, formaldehyde, dangerous VOCs, and hazardous chemicals is vital for health and cognitive functioning.
In addition, this Austin Air HealthMate Plus:
- Reduces the viral load to lower the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Ease headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing, and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
Reasons for Buying Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
- 4 Stage Process: Large Particle Pre-Filter, Medium Particle Pre-Filter, Medical Grade HEPA Filter, and Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filter.
- This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it a great choice for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and people living close to busy highways.
- Medical Grade HEPA filter captures and eliminates 99.97% of airborne and leaves clean and fresh air in your home or office.
- Can trap 95% of bacteria and aerosolized viruses* larger than 0.1 microns.
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions.
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust, and pollens.
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Filter viruses and bacteria.
- 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus, passing it through a 4-stage filter to effectively clean a room size up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus
- Users Manual