Austin Air HealthMate HEPA Filter Microorganisms & Allergens Air Purifier
- Regular price
- Price: $715.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $715.00 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 30 and Feb 01. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
AUSTIN AIR HEALTHMATE AIR PURIFIER Medical-Grade HEPA filter Removes up to 95% of Bacteria and Aerosolized Viruses Larger than 0.1 Microns
Concerned about breathing contaminated air, nighttime allergies, asthma, and sleep issues, and you are searching for a solution for your air quality concerns? We have got you covered!
Austin HealthMate is a clinically proven, medical-grade HEPA filter air purifier designed to address your everyday air quality concerns, thus making it an excellent choice to create a healthy and safe indoor environment.
Austin Air HealthMate air purifier will significantly improve the quality of air in your indoor environment as it removes up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns such as viruses, bacteria, dust, dander, and allergens.
Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier Technology
Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier filters the air through its 4-stage process.
- STAGE 1 – Air passes through the Large Particle Pre-filter and removes particles easily seen by the naked eye like dust, hair, and pet dander.
- STAGE 2 – The Medium Particle Pre-filter filters the air removing small to medium size particles such as molds, spores, and pollen.
- STAGE 3 – Air passes over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite to remove chemicals, gases, and odors.
- STAGE 4 – Finally air passes through the 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns such as bacteria and aerosolized viruses*.
Uses and Application for Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns.
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals, and gases.
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants.
- Anyone needing a clean and healthy indoor environment to promote sounder sleep and to reduce snoring.
- Those with respiratory symptoms such coughing, wheezing, sneezing, dry mouth, and runny nose.
- Offices, schools, clinics, or hospitals where air free of aerosolized viruses and bacteria, gases, and chemicals is vital for health and cognitive functioning.
In addition, the Austin HealthMate:
- Reduces the viral load to lower the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing, and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
Reasons for Buying Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier
- 4 Stage Process: Large Particle Pre-Filter, Medium Particle Pre-Filter, activated Carbon and Zeolite filter, and Clinically Proven Medical Grade HEPA Filter.
- Medical Grade HEPA Filter that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns such as bacteria and aerosolized viruses*.
- Medical Grade HEPA filter captures and eliminates airborne bacteria and aerosolized viruses*and leaves clean and fresh air.
- Extremely effective at removing a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals, and gases.
- 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate, passing it through a 4-stage filter to effectively clean a room size up to 1500 sq. ft.
- The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke.
- The aim of the study was to determine how the use of Austin air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Austin Air HealthMate
- Users Manual