AUSTIN AIR HEALTHMATE AIR PURIFIER Medical-Grade HEPA filter Removes up to 95% of Bacteria and Aerosolized Viruses Larger than 0.1 Microns
Concerned about breathing contaminated air, nighttime allergies, asthma, and sleep issues, and you are searching for a solution for your air quality concerns? We have got you covered!
Austin HealthMate is a clinically proven, medical-grade HEPA filter air purifier designed to address your everyday air quality concerns, thus making it an excellent choice to create a healthy and safe indoor environment.
Austin Air HealthMate air purifier will significantly improve the quality of air in your indoor environment as it removes up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns such as viruses, bacteria, dust, dander, and allergens.
Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier Technology
Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier filters the air through its 4-stage process.
- STAGE 1 – Air passes through the Large Particle Pre-filter and removes particles easily seen by the naked eye like dust, hair, and pet dander.
- STAGE 2 – The Medium Particle Pre-filter filters the air removing small to medium size particles such as molds, spores, and pollen.
- STAGE 3 – Air passes over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite to remove chemicals, gases, and odors.
- STAGE 4 – Finally air passes through the 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns such as bacteria and aerosolized viruses*.
Uses and Application for Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns.
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals, and gases.
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants.
- Anyone needing a clean and healthy indoor environment to promote sounder sleep and to reduce snoring.
- Those with respiratory symptoms such coughing, wheezing, sneezing, dry mouth, and runny nose.
- Offices, schools, clinics, or hospitals where air free of aerosolized viruses and bacteria, gases, and chemicals is vital for health and cognitive functioning.
In addition, the Austin HealthMate:
- Reduces the viral load to lower the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing, and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
Reasons for Buying Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier
- 4 Stage Process: Large Particle Pre-Filter, Medium Particle Pre-Filter, activated Carbon and Zeolite filter, and Clinically Proven Medical Grade HEPA Filter.
- Medical Grade HEPA Filter that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns such as bacteria and aerosolized viruses*.
- Medical Grade HEPA filter captures and eliminates airborne bacteria and aerosolized viruses*and leaves clean and fresh air.
- Extremely effective at removing a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals, and gases.
- 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate, passing it through a 4-stage filter to effectively clean a room size up to 1500 sq. ft.
- The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke.
- The aim of the study was to determine how the use of Austin air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Austin Air HealthMate
- Users Manual