AUSTIN AIR BEDROOM MACHINE AIR PURIFIER Ultimate Protection with Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth and Medical Grade HEPA Technology
Are you suffering from COPD, Asthma, nighttime allergies, and sleep issues, and concerned about breathing contaminated air? Look no more!
Austin Air Bedroom Machine is designed with clinically proven, medical grade HEPA and HEGA filters for ultimate protection from your everyday air quality concerns. This makes it an excellent choice to create a healthy and safe indoor environment.
Austin Air Bedroom Machine air purifier will significantly improve the quality of air as it removes up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns including viruses, bacteria, dust, dander, and allergens.
Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier Technology
Austin Air Bedroom Machine removes contaminants through its 5-stage process of filtration:
- STAGE 1 – In this stage air passes through the Large Particle Pre-filter and removes particles easily seen by the naked eye like dust, hair, and pet dander.
- STAGE 2 – The Medium Particle Pre-filter filters the air removing small to medium size particles such as molds, spores, and pollen.
- STAGE 3 – Air passes over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite to remove chemicals, gases, and odors.
- STAGE 4 – Next, air passes through the 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns such as bacteria and aerosolized viruses*.
- STAGE 5 – Finally, air passes through the Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses, and bacteria.
Uses and Applications for Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier
- People looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep.
- Individuals suffering from COPD, allergy, and asthma attacks at night.
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants and air quality concerns.
- Anyone needing a clean and healthy indoor environment to promote sounder sleep and to reduce snoring.
- Those with respiratory symptoms such coughing, wheezing, sneezing, dry mouth, and runny nose.
- Offices, schools, clinics, or hospitals where air free of aerosolized viruses and bacteria, gases, and chemicals is vital for health and cognitive functioning.
In addition, Austin Air Bedroom Machine:
- Reduces the viral load to lower the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing, and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
Reasons for Buying Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier
- 5 Stage Process: Large Particle Pre-Filter, Medium Particle Pre-Filter, activated Carbon and Zeolite filter, Clinically Proven Medical Grade HEPA Filter, and Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth.
- Medical Grade HEPA Filter that removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns such as bacteria and aerosolized viruses*.
- Medical Grade HEPA filter captures and eliminates, pollutants, allergens, airborne bacteria and aerosolized viruses*and leaves clean and fresh air.
- HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance) provides an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses, and bacteria.
- Extremely effective at removing a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals, and gases.
- Effectively clean a room size up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Test results show more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Austin Air Bedroom Machine
- Users Manual