Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier
The Austin Air Allergy Machine was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases airflow, filtering allergens from the air immediately.
Air passes through a 4 stage filtration removing large particle such as dust, hair, and pet dander through a pre-filter in stage 1; mole, spores, and pollen through medium particle pre-filter in stage 2; 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles larger than 0.1 micron through stage 3 True Medical Grade HEPA, and adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria with stage 4 Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance.
In clinical trials the Austin Air Allergy Machine was shown to dramatically reduce hospital visits for young asthmatic children.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air cleaners could help to reduce the number of times the children went to the hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
Who should consider the Allergy machine:
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Those living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Lessens nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns. HEPA Filters are designed to last for 5-years, under normal residential use.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Austin Air Allergy Machine
- Users Manual