ALORAIR® SENTINEL SLGR 1400X COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIER 275 ppd (Saturation 90°F - 90%), 140ppd (AHAM 80°F - 60%) WITH PUMP, STAINLESS STEEL BODY
ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE AND EFFICIENT DEHUMIDIFIERS IN USE YET. THE MACHINE IS A HIGH COP AIR DRIER THAT CUTS DOWN ON THE COST OF WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION.
Damp, musty air causes serious damage to your home or business. You don’t want mold or mildew. You want clean, dry air to breathe. Leaky buildings cost money. Whether it’s lost productivity, bad publicity, or damaged property, leaky buildings are an expensive problem.
Have you considered the cost of correcting problems caused by humidity? Look no further than the Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X. With its professional styling and industry-leading technology, this unit will look great in any restoration environment.
The Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier is reliable and effective. It is engineered to protect your building against moisture damage. It automatically filters non-water condensate before it can cause problems. And its advanced Microchannel technology protects your investment by eliminating costly short circuit failures.
The advanced design of the Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier makes it virtually impervious to dust contamination. The sloped condensate channel means maximum surface contact, which enhances airflow for better efficiency.
The Sentinel SLGR 1400X has a powerful, stainless steel, professional look… large 8″ wheels & heavy-duty casters, stainless steel top with recessed bumpers. Its hinged lid swings open for easy filter access. With automatic drainage and an integrated condensate pump to help move the moisture away from your facility.
Why Buy Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier
After Sentinel SLGR 1400X is installed, the humidity level would be controlled under 50% undoubtedly to wipe out pests and allergen.
- The Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X efficiently handles large commercial jobs that would normally be handled by several other dehumidifiers.
- The Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X efficiently dries large areas in a hurry, while quietly supplying your home or business with dry air. It is capable of maintaining areas up to 3,600 sq. ft.
The 1400X features a low noise level (less than 60 dba), great COP 2.74 L/kWh, and a huge capacity of 140 Pints/Day at 80℉-60% condition).
- It’s loaded with high-end features including a condensate pump that allows for continuous drainage.
- Includes an advanced filtration system with a MERV-10 filter that is able to capture extremely small particles, down to 0.3 microns.
- Dries any size space, for any length of time…helps prevent Mold and Mildew growth…controls Dust Mites and Odors.
Benefits for Using Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier
1. Protection from Diseases – Environments with high humidity are where harmful microorganisms live and harm the surfaces they reach. Their small size is often deceiving as they are able to be highly detrimental. Without proper extraction and prevention, they can bring various health risks such as allergies, skin irritations, respiratory illness, and immune-related diseases.
Another harmful group that brings health risks are mosquitoes. They, too, thrive in humid places. They have the ability to infect a person with malignant diseases such as dengue or malaria. Fortunately, the use of a dehumidifier is the best proven way to prevent their growth and damaging effects.
2. Economical and Cost-Effective: Purchasing a dehumidifier is one of the best investments a person can make. It is designed to operate optimally with only a conservative use of energy. Moreover, with its long-term benefits, you are certain to have the most reliable prevention on common damages that take place because of excess moisture. Thus, investing on a dehumidifier saves you both time and money without having to do much.
3. Optimal Restoration Assistance – Because of its superb features and specifications, users are assured to obtain maximum performance to ease their restoration job. It is portable, durable, and very reliable when it comes to heavy water damage restoration projects.
4. Protection of Properties Against Damage – As the dehumidifier creates the most suitable breathing atmosphere to your home, it simultaneously keeps it inhospitable for harmful microorganisms to thrive and harm your valuables. You would not need to worry about molds in your clothes or shoes, damaged electrical wirings, and other related issues that come from having excess moisture.
5. Prioritized Safety Due to Prevention of Structural Issues – Accidents can be widely prevented when you have the constant effect of a dehumidifier at home that prevents excess moisture from weakening your home’s structure and foundation.
6. Conducive Work Place for Higher Productivity – It is a proven fact that a workplace is positively affected by its favorable breathing atmosphere. By providing a clean and safe ventilation, employees are certain to provide optimal productivity and benefit from each other’s motivated work ethic.
So, whether you are a homeowner or a business enthusiast, investing in a dehumidifier will surely provide you with all these benefits in your daily life.
Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier is ideal for:
- Crawl spaces
- Museums/Sports Halls
- Water Damage Restoration
- Computer Rooms
- Storage Areas
- Any other commercial establishments where moisture removal is needed.
Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X Commercial Dehumidifier Features:
1. Natural catalyst/Cold catalyst-for the catalytic decomposition of Cold catalyst, there should be no UV, high pressure, and high temperatures. These conditions can easily be attained indoors especially in the basement or crawl space to control air pollution in these spaces.
2. The Cold catalyst can also clear harmful gases like TVOC, Ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, benzene, and other harmful gases. The Cold catalyst reacts with these gases to produce carbon dioxide and water.
3. Long-term effects: better indoor air quality, less mold growth, less respiratory illness, and the Cold catalyst validity period is 5 years, under the condition that no external force damage.
4. Comfort indoor atmosphere - Cold catalyst under normal indoor temperatures and conditions, remove harmful gases such as benzene, xylene, toluene, TVOC and formaldehyde (which cause odors in the house). Once Cold catalyst reacts with these gases, the reaction produces water, and carbon dioxide only with cause secondary pollution.
5. The Sentinel SLGR 1400X has powerful, stainless steel, professional look… Large 8″ recessed heavy duty wheels for ease of handling and transporting, hemmed metal edges, and chamfered corners. Its hinged lid swings open for an easy filter change. If you are a restoration professional serious about drying, you need an equally serious professional dehumidifier with:
- SLGR Microchannel Technology for Ultra Efficiency
- Epoxy Powder Coating for Corrosion Protection
- Quick Access for Easy Maintenance
- High Capacity with Low Power Consumption
- Digital Control, a remote humidistat feature
- Built-In Condensate Pump
- An automatic defrosting system
- An intelligent power-off memory protection
- A rare alloy tube evaporator
- Short-cycling resistant
- ETL Certification
- Can be remotely controlled (Remote is sold separately)
- 2-stage filtering capability
- Rotary compressor
The Sentinel SLGR 1400X takes in humid air, then uses advanced SLGR Microchannel technology to remove the moisture, and send dry air into another room via ducting.
The 1400X is equipped with a built-in condensate pump and drain tube so it drains automatically without the need to empty a water tank.
The Sentinel SLGR 1400X dehumidifier has two stages of filtration for capturing mold spores, debris, dust, pet dander, pollen, allergens, and more. The first stage of filtration is a pre-filter that filters larger size debris and dust particles. Next, there is a MERV-10 filter that handles smaller-sized particles.
In cold, humid places, it can be tough to remove moisture completely. In these situations, you need a dehumidifier that has a powerful fan to keep dry air circulating at all times. The Sentinel SLGR 1400X can circulate 420 CFM of air. This makes it capable of maintaining areas up to 3,600 sq. ft.
The Sentinel SLGR 1400X dehumidifier has a large contact surface on the cooling coils, which means it can quickly cool down hot air, in addition to handling a higher air volume. The unit is also equipped with an automatic digital control system for easy setup and accurate operation.
|Power: 115V/60HZ||SLGR (More effective than LGR): Low Humidity & High Temp|
|Size For: Up to 3,800 Sq. FT||Filter: MERV-10, MERV-1|
|Airflow: 420CFM, 714CMH||Sound Pressure Level: <60 DBA|
|Refrigerant: R410A||Wheels: Large 8" Wheel|
|Draining: Condensate Pump||Functioning Temperature Range: 33-110 F|
|Functioning Humidity Range: 35~95%||Capacity (80 F-60%): 140 Pints|
|COP: 2.75 L/kWh||Weight: 103 lbs.|
|Dim (L×H×D): 20.1" L×36.6" H×17.3" W||Loading quantity: 40" HQ 152 Set|
Guides & Documents
What's In The Box
1 - Alorair Sentinel SLGR 1400X
1 - One drainage pipe
1 - One MERV-1 Filter
1 - One MERV-10 Filter
1 - User Manual Guide