AlorAir Sentinel HDi120 Whole House Dehumidifier
- Regular price
- Price: $1,499.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,499.00 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 07. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
ALORAIR SENTINEL HDi120 WHOLE HOUSE DEHUMIDIFIER, 120 PINTS AT AHAM, UP TO 3,300 SQ. FT. 5 YEARS WARRANTY, CETL LISTED, BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER WITH A PUMP, MERV-10, CRAWL SPACE DEHUMIDIFIER
Ideal for dehumidifying your whole home , crawl space, and basement removing up to 18.9 gallons (120 pints) of water per day.
High humidity levels in your home can lead to a wide range of problems that can be costly and time-consuming to resolve. Too much moisture in your home or office makes it difficult to breathe, increases the risk of mold and mildew growth, warping of floors and furniture, leaks damage walls and windows.
Not all dehumidifiers are created equal. And AlorAir Sentinel HDi120 is the best one you can find. This one can pull 120 pints of moisture out of your home every day so you can get the most use out of your storage space.
The HDi120 is designed with a built-in condensate pump for continuous operation, which removes the excess moisture from the air and drains it away safely. Also comes with an adjustable humidistat, this dehumidifier can be easily controlled remotely, which means you don’t need to keep venturing back into your home all day long.
And unlike your everyday dehumidifier, it comes with remote monitoring, easy setup options, whisper-quiet operation, and more! This whole-home dehumidifier is designed for smaller homes, townhomes, condominiums, basements, and crawl spaces. It can also help to resolve damage to inventory and building maintenance due to dampness.
Why Buy AlorAir Sentinel HDi120 Whole House Dehumidifier
- The advanced dehumidification technology will keep your belongings more protected and ensure they remain dry. You’ll reduce the risk of damaging or destroying your things.
- Doesn’t need to be vented, so it can be used in rooms with poor airflow.
- You’ll be well-rested, aware, cushioned by coolness even during the hottest nights.
- The Sentinel HDi120 removes 120 pints (18.9 Gallons) of water every day while keeping your home comfortable and energy-efficient.
- For homes that need a quiet, compact, and energy-efficient dehumidifier, this is an ideal choice.
- Helps maintain a comfortable dry indoor environment with constant, reliable humidity control from 50% to 80% RH.
- It can be ducted to your HVAC system and designed with the remote monitoring function so it is easy to access in any location. It makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required, It is also a good choice for the sound insulation and saving space usage.
AlorAir Sentinel HDi120 Whole Home Dehumidifier Features
- High Performance and Durably Built: This Dehumidifier is Ideal for Dehumidifying your Whole Home and Basement or Sealed Crawl Space Removing up to 18.9 Gallons (120 Pints) of Water Per Day, cover 3,300 Sq. Ft. Compact and Light also Equipped with Quality Carrier Handles.
- Designed for the Modern Home - For your full satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind. All features makes it the best whole house and crawl space or basement applications. Remote control, strong as the tank, microchannel condenser technology, Merv- 1, and Merv- 10, low temperature operation, C-ETL.
- 5 Years Warranty: To Give You Even More Peace of Mind, It’s Backed By a 5-Year Warranty, It has c-ETL Listed. Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed with 5 Years Warranty and Great After-Sales-Service Team Countrywide.
- Memory Starting And Turn On/Off Automatically: This Crawl Space Dehumidifier Automatically Turns On and Off Depending On The Humidity Levels, Comes Back After a Power Failure, No Need To Turn On Manually. Ductable And Remote Controlled, Both Inlet and Outlet can be Ducted.
- Long Time Lasting: Equipped with Hydrophilic Aluminium Coils to Provide Long-Term Service Without Repair or Replacement. Just Place a Hose Over a Drain, Level-it, Plug it in, Set the Target Humidity, and You’re done.
- Easy Touch Button Control Pannel & Simple to set up: Power Key, Arrow Buttons, Continuous Mode, Manual Drain Button, Pump Trouble Warning.
- SET IT AND FORGET IT: control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed.
- Dehumidifier with a Pump: Your Sentinel HDi120 is equipped with an integral condensate pump designed to pump water from the dehumidifier out to the desired drain. With a 20’ lifting distance, the condensate pump gives you the freedom to drain anywhere.
- Quickly Replace the MERV-10 Filter/MERV-1 Filter: Unplug the unit, slide out the MERV-10/MERV-1. Replace as necessary- we recommend checking the filters at least 1x/year. In addition, Buy a MERV 10 for Dehumidifier accessories Replacement.
- BUILT TO LAST with Microchannel Condenser Technology. The use of Microchannel Condenser Technology can improve the 50% dispersion effect of condenser, 30% heat exchange area and 50% refrigerant quantity. The efficiency of the dehumidifier can be increased.
- Low Maintenance & Easy Operation: For Electrical Access unscrew the 13 screws on the side panel. Remove the screw on the control board cover.
- Supply and Return Duct Applications: Ducting the dehumidifier allows the unit to be in one room while conditioning an adjacent room. Both the inlet/return grille and the supply grille are designed for 10” flex ducting. (Supply and Return Duct Collar Assembly need to be purchased separately.)
- Dehumidifier Remote Control (Optional): AlorAir professional Whole home dehumidifiers are designed with the remote monitoring function, it makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required, It is also a good choice for the sound insulation and saving the space usage. (Buy Separately)
AlorAir Sentinel HDi120 Whole House Dehumidifier is ideal for:
- Smaller homes
- Crawl spaces
- Museums/Sports Halls
- Water Damage Restoration
- Computer Rooms
- Storage Areas