ALORAIR DUCT-ABLE VERSION BASEMENT/CRAWL SPACE DEHUMIDIFIER 198 PPD COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL DEHUMIDIFIER WITH PUMP & DRAIN HOSE, ENERGY STAR LISTED, AUTO DEFROSTING, 5 YEARS WARRANTY, WHOLE HOMES
This unit can maintain optimal humidity in homes or workplaces.
The adverse effects of high humidity or moisture content in the air are quite severe, especially to non-prepared structures and individuals. Excessive humidity can wreak havoc on a home or a workplace. It will make the air feel heavy and stale. It will lead to the growth of mildew and molds.
Why wait until a health problem creeps up before you tackle the issue?
Crawlspaces or basements tend to have increased humidity levels. This is mainly because these spaces are either partially or completely underground. Once the moist air comes into these spaces, the moisture condenses on the walls or floor. This causes increased dampness.
Increased dampness creates the perfect environment for increased dust mites and the growth of mold and mildew. According to the American lung association, these are known allergens that can cause respiratory problems and asthma.
The AlorAir Sentinel HDi90 Duct-able Version Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifier works to get rid of the moisture content in the air. It ensures that your home is free from excess moisture, helping you breathe healthy air.
Sentinel HDi90 is a duct-able dehumidifier with a built-in humidistat and push-button port for remote control of the dehumidifier from anywhere in the building or using an optional wireless remote sensor. The remote sensor can be placed up to 150 feet away from the unit. When used in conjunction with the optional wireless remote humidistat, humidistat readings can be displayed on an LCD screen on the front of the unit.
Why Buy Duct-able Version Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifier
- Sentinel HDi90 has a big storage tank which is suitable for most homes and businesses. This unit can also recover more moisture from the air compared to other dehumidifiers.
- t is very easy to install and use. If you are looking for a dehumidifier that can be used in your house or business place, then this is the best option for you.
- This dehumidifier has excellent performance and hence is highly reliable. It can be used in your basement, crawl space, and even in your attic.
- You can adjust the settings manually by using the LED display that gives you the option of selecting between different modes.
- The stable drain pipe will come in handy when you want to discharge water to suitable areas.
- The unit is quiet and has a small footprint. It can reduce your energy bill by 25% compared to your other units.
- Energy-Star rated, Energy Star appliances are not just better for the environment, they also cost 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.
AlorAir Sentinel HDi90 Duct-able Version Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifier is ideal for:
- Smaller homes
- Crawl spaces
- Museums/Sports Halls
- Water Damage Restoration
- Computer Rooms
- Storage Areas
Safety Precautions When Using Sentinel HDi90 Duct-able Version Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifier
• For your own safety, ensure that the unit is connected using a grounded electrical connection.
• Ensure that maintenance and repair is only done by qualified and competent technicians
• The dehumidifier should only be powered when it is sitting upright on a leveled ground. Don’t operate it in any other orientation since it will allow the water to flood the components and could lead to an accident.
• If you are moving the unit to another location, ensure that it is plucked off the power.
• If you notice that the unit was flooded with water at some point, allow it to dry first before you reconnect or start it.
• The inlet and the discharge should never be positioned on the wall. There should be at least 12’’ clearance between the unit’s inlet and an obstacle. Also, ensure that the clearance between the discharge and any obstacle is 36’’.
• Let the discharge blow away from the wall while the inlet should be parallel to the wall.
• No fingers should be inserted in the object's inlet.
• When working on the unit, ensure that it is in an off position
• The exterior surface should never be cleaned with water. Just use a damp cloth to wipe its exterior.
• Do not step on the machine when you want to reach a certain height.
- Automatic Defrosting System
- Supper COP
- Rugged Condensate Pump
- Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
- Quick Access to Pump and Main Board
- Smallest Size
- HVAC Remote System
1. Capacity. - The sentinel HDi90 is able to remove:
90 pint of water per day (115V(80ºF-60%)
90 liters of water per day (220V(30º-80%)
This is impressive especially because of its small size and low energy consumption.
2. Performance. – The sentinel HDi90 combines a number of features to effectively lower the humidity levels. These features include:
Continuous Pump drainage - sentinel HDi90 is equipped with a condensate pump that is able to pump the collected water out of the unit via a pipe. This water can be pump at a distance of over 5 meters.
Durably built - The sentinel HDi90 has a corrosion protection layer that protects the unit from the corrosive environment in which it will be deployed.
Air filtration - The sentinel HDi90 has a washable filter that traps mold spores and other air impurities to improve the indoor air quality.
Silent operation - The sentinel HDi90 produces low noise levels while operational hence will not affect your comfort levels.
Defrosting system - The sentinel HDi90 has an Automatic defrosting system that increases the efficiency of the dehumidifier, especially in low temperatures.
Easy installation and set-up - The sentinel HDi90 allow a variety of installation option, all of which are easy and don’t require you to hire a technician. This is a plug and plays appliance with no technical knowledge needed.
Duct options – A duct can be added to the sentinel HDi90 to provide focused dehumidification or allow you to dehumidify space where the dehumidifier can fit or you can use the duct to connect the sentinel HDi90 to the existing HVAC system for whole-house dehumidification.
Remote control - The sentinel HDi90 allows you to remotely adjust the dehumidifier setting remotely. This makes it convenient to operate a dehumidifier in a tight space. （Sold separately）
3. Warranty – The sentinel HDi90 has an extended 5 years warranty. At Alorair we have designed and built the sentinel HDi90 dehumidifier to exceed the customer quality expectations. All sentinel HDi90 units are thoroughly tested and proven to be fully functional.
4. Support – All Alorair customers get to enjoy efficient user support via email, phone, or live chat. We are dedicated to helping all our customers with any challenges they may face while operating the sentinel HDi90.
|Power: 115V/60HZ||Current: 5.56A|
|COP: 2.69L/Kwh(115v/60Hz)||Size For: Up to 2,600 sq.ft|
|Filter: MERV-8 Filter||Airflow: 210 CFM,350 CMH|
|Sound Pressure Level: <58DBA||Refrigerant: R410A|
Feet: Adjustable Feet
|Draining: Condensate Pump|
|Defrosting Control System: Automatic Defrosting||Functioning Temperature Range: 33~104℉|
|Functioning Humidity Range: 35~90%||Capacity115V(80ºF-60%): 90Pints|
|Weight: 85.0Ibs||Dim(LxWxH): 23.2x15.2x17.7in|
Guides & Documents
What's In The Box
1 - Sentinel HDi90-Round Panel 198 PPD Basement Dehumidifier ×1
1 - Drainage pipe ×1
1 - MERV-8 Filter ×1 (roundness)
1 - User Manual ×1
Ducting and remote controllers need to buy separately.