AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier
- Regular price
- Price: $1,147.11 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,147.11 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 30 and Dec 02. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
ALORAIR® SENTINEL HDI90 ENERGY STAR BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER 90 PINTS/DAY WITH PUMP, CAPACITY: 90 PPD (AHAM), 198 PPD (SATURATION).
This unit reduces the humidity in the air.
Tired of moldy basements and crawlspaces? It is a fact that mold and mildew can be potentially harmful to health, especially in a large commercial or residential facility. Mold and mildew growth needs a constant humidity level of more than 65% to start growing.
There’s no peace of mind when it comes to a damp, moldy basement. In fact, the threat of mold and mildew can cause sleepless nights.
Why Buy AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier
- RUGGED CRAWL SPACE/BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER - fit for any basement, Crawl space, Storage Areas, Garage, or any large room up to 2600 Sq. Ft.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - Special features include auto defrosting system, remote control system, strong as the Tank, Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation, cETL.
- SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE - Very easy and convenient operation. Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, can run continuously in a 24-hour cycle and can automatically shut off. There is no tank inside, it drains automatically. The MERV-8 filter provides maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- REMOTE CONTROL – The remote monitoring function makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required. It is also a good choice for sound insulation and saving space usage.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY- Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with a 5 Years Warranty and a great after-sales-service team countrywide.
- SAVES YOU MONEY: Since it is Energy-Star rated, this dehumidifier will quickly remove moisture from the air without running up your utility bill costing you 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.
AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier is ideal for:
- Museums/sports hall
- Water Damage Restoration
- Storage Areas
- Hotels and motels
- Crawl Spaces
- Residential spaces.
- Restoration jobs.
- Storage facilities.
- Commercial facilities.
Precautions AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier
• For your own safety, ensure that the unit is connected using a grounded electrical connection.
• Ensure that maintenance and repair is only done by a qualified and competent technicians
• The dehumidifier should only be powered when it is sitting upright on a leveled ground. Don’t operate it in any other orientation since it will allow the water to flood the components and could lead to an accident.
• If you are moving the unit to another location, ensure that it is plucked off the power.
• If you notice that the unit was flooded with water at some point, allow it to dry first before you reconnect or start it.
• The inlet and the discharge should never be positioned on the wall. There should be at least 12’’ clearance between the unit’s inlet and an obstacle. Also, ensure that the clearance between the discharge and any obstacle is 36’’.
• Let the discharge blow away from the wall while the inlet should be parallel to the wall.
• No fingers should be inserted in the object's inlet.
• When working on the unit, ensure that it is in an off position
• The exterior surface should never be cleaned with water. Just use a damp cloth to wipe its exterior.
• Do not step on the machine when you want to reach a certain height.
Key Features of AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier
1. Automatic Defrosting
This is an important feature that ensures that the unit remains efficient no matter what. It allows the ice to clear from the coils just at a temperature of 2 degrees C. The unit can be set on auto-defrost or continues to defrost mode. Check the light; if it is green, it means that it is in a continuous operation mode. But when the light glows red, it implies that it is in auto mode. When you notice that it is in this state, it means that it will be clearing the ice buildup.
2. ETL, Energy Star Listed
The unit is ETL, Energy Star Listed It means that it is energy efficient and can help you save a lot on power bills. The dehumidifier requires a power supply of 110 /120VAC, 5.56 Amp and 60Hz,
3. Rugged Condensate Pump
HDi90 comes fitted with a condensate pump. The main job of the pump is to force the water into the drain. It means that users are saved from the trouble of emptying the dehumidifier every time the water levels rise. Also, it allows the dehumidifier to work continuously since it does not stop working when the water reaches a certain level.
4. Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
To avoid Freon leakage, a fatal flaw for a dehumidifier, AlorAir has introduced a Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
5. Allows Quick Access To The Pump And The Main Board.
This can be done by unscrewing the four screws on the unit’s access panel.
You can then remove the screw and remove the pump without necessarily having to access the control board. It implies that you can do your maintenance at home without involving technicians.
6. Other FEATURES
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- More Thorough, And More Quicker
- Ducting Options
- Auto Defrosting
- Easy Handling
- Water-Full Protection
- Environmental R410A Refrigerant
- Automatic Humidistat Control
- Memory Starting
- Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
- Continuous Model
- HVAC Remote System
- Can be controlled remotely. Remote Control (sold separately)
- Low Temperature
- Bypass Air sensor
- Small in size and weighs less
- Compatible with the HVAC system
- Design to operate in low-temperature areas and can be used to solve the airflow issues, which are common in crawl spaces.
- Comes with quick pump connectors
- Features a heavy-duty condensate pump.
- Bypass air sensor
Dehumidifier brings you health
For Optimal Performance
The Sentinel HD90 should be placed in any of the unfinished areas of the house. The duct should then be connected to the collar and dry air supplied from the dehumidifier to the unfinished area in the basement.
A return grill may then be placed on the other side of the unfinished areas. It will allow air to circulate through the basement. The passive grill should prevent the unfinished room from being placed under negative pressure. It helps the dehumidifier to focus on keeping the area dry.
For normal functioning, you can use remote control so as to insulate yourself from the noise emanating from the unit.
Ensure that all the doors in the basement are open. This is critical since it helps with proper air circulation.
Filter: MERV-8 Filter
|Size: up to 2,600sq.ft||Draining: Condensate pump|
|Airflow: 210 CFM,350 CMH||Refrigerant: R410A|
|Sound pressure level: <58 dB(A)||Wheel: adjustable wheel|
Functioning Temperature Range: 33.8~104°F
Functioning Humidity Range: 35~90%
|Capacity: 90 Pints||Defrosting control system: Automatic defrosting|
|Loading capacity 20”:180 Sets/40": 412 Sets/40" HQ: 515 Sets||Dim (LxWxH): 23.2x15.2x17.7in|
Guides & Documents
What's In The Box
1 - Sentinel HDi90-Round Panel 198 PPD Basement Dehumidifier ×1
1 - Drainage pipe ×1
1 - MERV-8 Filter ×1 (roundness)
1 - User Manual ×1
Ducting and remote controllers need to buy separately.