ALORAIR® SENTINEL HDI90 ENERGY STAR BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER 90 PINTS/DAY WITH PUMP, CAPACITY: 90 PPD (AHAM), 198 PPD (SATURATION).
This unit reduces the humidity in the air.
Tired of moldy basements and crawlspaces? It is a fact that mold and mildew can be potentially harmful to health, especially in a large commercial or residential facility. Mold and mildew growth needs a constant humidity level of more than 65% to start growing.
There’s no peace of mind when it comes to a damp, moldy basement. In fact, the threat of mold and mildew can cause sleepless nights.
Why Buy AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier
- RUGGED CRAWL SPACE/BASEMENT DEHUMIDIFIER - fit for any basement, Crawl space, Storage Areas, Garage, or any large room up to 2600 Sq. Ft.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - Special features include auto defrosting system, remote control system, strong as the Tank, Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation, cETL.
- SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE - Very easy and convenient operation. Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, can run continuously in a 24-hour cycle and can automatically shut off. There is no tank inside, it drains automatically. The MERV-8 filter provides maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- REMOTE CONTROL – The remote monitoring function makes this unit an ideal choice for places where remote sensing and controlling is required. It is also a good choice for sound insulation and saving space usage.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY- Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with a 5 Years Warranty and a great after-sales-service team countrywide.
- SAVES YOU MONEY: Since it is Energy-Star rated, this dehumidifier will quickly remove moisture from the air without running up your utility bill costing you 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.
AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier is ideal for:
- Museums/sports hall
- Water Damage Restoration
- Storage Areas
- Hotels and motels
- Crawl Spaces
- Residential spaces.
- Restoration jobs.
- Storage facilities.
- Commercial facilities.
Precautions AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier
• For your own safety, ensure that the unit is connected using a grounded electrical connection.
• Ensure that maintenance and repair is only done by a qualified and competent technicians
• The dehumidifier should only be powered when it is sitting upright on a leveled ground. Don’t operate it in any other orientation since it will allow the water to flood the components and could lead to an accident.
• If you are moving the unit to another location, ensure that it is plucked off the power.
• If you notice that the unit was flooded with water at some point, allow it to dry first before you reconnect or start it.
• The inlet and the discharge should never be positioned on the wall. There should be at least 12’’ clearance between the unit’s inlet and an obstacle. Also, ensure that the clearance between the discharge and any obstacle is 36’’.
• Let the discharge blow away from the wall while the inlet should be parallel to the wall.
• No fingers should be inserted in the object's inlet.
• When working on the unit, ensure that it is in an off position
• The exterior surface should never be cleaned with water. Just use a damp cloth to wipe its exterior.
• Do not step on the machine when you want to reach a certain height.
Key Features of AlorAir® Sentinel HDi90 Energy Star Basement Dehumidifier
1. Automatic Defrosting
This is an important feature that ensures that the unit remains efficient no matter what. It allows the ice to clear from the coils just at a temperature of 2 degrees C. The unit can be set on auto-defrost or continues to defrost mode. Check the light; if it is green, it means that it is in a continuous operation mode. But when the light glows red, it implies that it is in auto mode. When you notice that it is in this state, it means that it will be clearing the ice buildup.
2. ETL, Energy Star Listed
The unit is ETL, Energy Star Listed It means that it is energy efficient and can help you save a lot on power bills. The dehumidifier requires a power supply of 110 /120VAC, 5.56 Amp and 60Hz,
3. Rugged Condensate Pump
HDi90 comes fitted with a condensate pump. The main job of the pump is to force the water into the drain. It means that users are saved from the trouble of emptying the dehumidifier every time the water levels rise. Also, it allows the dehumidifier to work continuously since it does not stop working when the water reaches a certain level.
4. Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
To avoid Freon leakage, a fatal flaw for a dehumidifier, AlorAir has introduced a Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
5. Allows Quick Access To The Pump And The Main Board.
This can be done by unscrewing the four screws on the unit’s access panel.
You can then remove the screw and remove the pump without necessarily having to access the control board. It implies that you can do your maintenance at home without involving technicians.
6. Other FEATURES
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- More Thorough, And More Quicker
- Ducting Options
- Auto Defrosting
- Easy Handling
- Water-Full Protection
- Environmental R410A Refrigerant
- Automatic Humidistat Control
- Memory Starting
- Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
- Continuous Model
- HVAC Remote System
- Can be controlled remotely. Remote Control (sold separately)
- Low Temperature
- Bypass Air sensor
- Small in size and weighs less
- Compatible with the HVAC system
- Design to operate in low-temperature areas and can be used to solve the airflow issues, which are common in crawl spaces.
- Comes with quick pump connectors
- Features a heavy-duty condensate pump.
- Bypass air sensor
Dehumidifier brings you health
For Optimal Performance
The Sentinel HD90 should be placed in any of the unfinished areas of the house. The duct should then be connected to the collar and dry air supplied from the dehumidifier to the unfinished area in the basement.
A return grill may then be placed on the other side of the unfinished areas. It will allow air to circulate through the basement. The passive grill should prevent the unfinished room from being placed under negative pressure. It helps the dehumidifier to focus on keeping the area dry.
For normal functioning, you can use remote control so as to insulate yourself from the noise emanating from the unit.
Ensure that all the doors in the basement are open. This is critical since it helps with proper air circulation.
Filter: MERV-8 Filter
|Size: up to 2,600sq.ft||Draining: Condensate pump|
|Airflow: 210 CFM,350 CMH||Refrigerant: R410A|
|Sound pressure level: <58 dB(A)||Wheel: adjustable wheel|
Functioning Temperature Range: 33.8~104°F
Functioning Humidity Range: 35~90%
|Capacity: 90 Pints||Defrosting control system: Automatic defrosting|
|Loading capacity 20”:180 Sets/40": 412 Sets/40" HQ: 515 Sets||Dim (LxWxH): 23.2x15.2x17.7in|
Guides & Documents
What's In The Box
1 - Sentinel HDi90-Round Panel 198 PPD Basement Dehumidifier ×1
1 - Drainage pipe ×1
1 - MERV-8 Filter ×1 (roundness)
1 - User Manual ×1
Ducting and remote controllers need to buy separately.