Airpura UV600 Germicidal UV Light Air Purifier
- Regular price
- Price: $949.98 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $949.98 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 30 and Dec 02. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
AIRPURA UV600 GERM DEFENSE AIR PURIFIER True HEPA filter of 40 sq. ft. traps 99.97% of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns, including Pollen, Dust, Dander. 18LBS of CUSTOM BLENDED ACTIVATED CARBON ADSORBS HARMFUL AIRBORNE CHEMICALS, VOC's gases, and ODORS. 18-Watt GERMICIDAL UV LAMP Sterilizes and Inactivates Bacteria, Airborne Viruses, and Mold Spores.
AIRPURA UV600 True HEPA filter of 40 sq. ft. traps 99.97% of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns
Are you looking to clean the air in your home, office, school, or medical center? Look no further!
Let Airpura UV600 Germicidal UV Air Purifier protect you and your loved ones from all kinds of DISEASE-CAUSING AIRBORNE/AEROSOLIZED VIRUSES, bacteria, mold, chemicals, VOC’s gases, odors, and pollutants leaving your surrounding breathable and healthy.
AIRPURA UV600 Air Purifier Technology
Airpura UV600 uses a 3-level filtration system plus the UV germicidal lamp to clean the air:
The 18-Watt GERMICIDAL UV LAMP sterilizes and inactivates bacteria, airborne viruses, and mold spores by destroying and neutralizing the DNA of pathogens as they are trapped on the filters preventing them from being circulated back into the environment.
Level 1 – The POLY PREFILTER filters out larger particles that are trapped as polluted and contaminated air passes through the air purifier.
Level 2 – Next, the 18LBS of CUSTOM BLENDED ACTIVATED CARBON ADSORBS HARMFUL AIRBORNE CHEMICALS, VOC's gases, and ODORS.
Level 3 – Finally, air passes through the Medical Grade True HEPA filter of 40 sq. ft. that traps 99.97% of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander.
Reasons for Buying AIRPURA UV600 Air Purifier
- Traps 99.97% of particulate matter and particles as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander with the Medical Grade True HEPA filter.
- 3-level filtration technology including UV 18-watt Germicidal Lamp, Medical Grade HEPA filter, 18 lbs. of Carbon absorb odor and harmful chemicals, VOCs, destroys microorganisms such as influenza and gastro, viruses, pollutants, and mold spores.
- The UV600 is effective for cleaning a room up to 2000 square feet and changes the air approximately every 30 minutes in a room with 8-feet ceiling.
- 360° of air distribution ensures the availability of healthy air all around the area. Does not contain toxic mercury nor generate ozone that can be irritating to the airway.
- A smooth and glossy design and color choices of black, white, and beige allows it to match with all your décor.
- Hassle-free and easy care and maintenance so you can save time for other activities. Easy handling and portability with four wheels or casters so you can push it from room to room.
Uses and Applications for AIRPURA UV600 Air Purifier
- People with weakened immune systems and respiratory issues such as asthma, COPD, bronchitis, or allergies.
- Pet owners are surrounded by pet hair and dander that can cause allergies and other health issues.
- Buildings/basements with mold infestations that can cause mild to moderate symptoms such as headaches, sneezing, breathing disorders, nose bleeds, and more.
- Hospitals and Isolation Rooms where the incidences of hospital acquired infection rates can be high.
- Schools and Daycares because children are more likely to be affected by bacteria and pollutants as compared to adults.
- Doctors/Dental Offices/Clinics where both sick and well people are seen and treated.
- Nursing Homes or Elder Homes where people with lower immunity like the elderly resides.
Proof Points For AIRPURA UV-C Lamps:
An official statement from the fda.gov advised that given the current pandemic due to outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), the use of UVC lamps can be used to disinfect air and surfaces in the home or other similar places where the virus may exist. The UV-C radiation has been used for decades to destroy bacteria, and thus the name ‘germicidal’ lamps.
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.)||2,000 sq. ft.|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|2" Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
(17% Potassium Iodide, 83% Coconut Shell Carbon)
|True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
|UV Germicidal Lamp|
18 Watt UV Germicidal Lamp Replace: 18-24 months
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||120-140 or 220 volts|
What's in the box:
- Airpura UV600 Air purifier x1