AIRPURA UV600 GERM DEFENSE AIR PURIFIER
AIRPURA UV600 True HEPA filter of 40 sq. ft. traps 99.97% of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns
Are you looking to clean the air in your home, office, school, or medical center? Look no further!
Let Airpura UV600 Germicidal UV Air Purifier protect you and your loved ones from all kinds of DISEASE-CAUSING AIRBORNE/AEROSOLIZED VIRUSES, bacteria, mold, chemicals, VOC’s gases, odors, and pollutants leaving your surrounding breathable and healthy.
AIRPURA UV600 Air Purifier Technology
Airpura UV600 uses a 3-level filtration system plus the UV germicidal lamp to clean the air:
The 18-Watt GERMICIDAL UV LAMP sterilizes and inactivates bacteria, airborne viruses, and mold spores by destroying and neutralizing the DNA of pathogens as they are trapped on the filters preventing them from being circulated back into the environment.
Level 1 – The POLY PREFILTER filters out larger particles that are trapped as polluted and contaminated air passes through the air purifier.
Level 2 – Next, the 18LBS of CUSTOM BLENDED ACTIVATED CARBON ADSORBS HARMFUL AIRBORNE CHEMICALS, VOC's gases, and ODORS.
Level 3 – Finally, air passes through the Medical Grade True HEPA filter of 40 sq. ft. that traps 99.97% of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander.
Reasons for Buying AIRPURA UV600 Air Purifier
- Traps 99.97% of particulate matter and particles as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander with the Medical Grade True HEPA filter.
- 3-level filtration technology including UV 18-watt Germicidal Lamp, Medical Grade HEPA filter, 18 lbs. of Carbon absorb odor and harmful chemicals, VOCs, destroys microorganisms such as influenza and gastro, viruses, pollutants, and mold spores.
- The UV600 is effective for cleaning a room up to 2000 square feet and changes the air approximately every 30 minutes in a room with 8-feet ceiling.
- 360° of air distribution ensures the availability of healthy air all around the area. Does not contain toxic mercury nor generate ozone that can be irritating to the airway.
- A smooth and glossy design and color choices of black, white, and beige allows it to match with all your décor.
- Hassle-free and easy care and maintenance so you can save time for other activities. Easy handling and portability with four wheels or casters so you can push it from room to room.
Uses and Applications for AIRPURA UV600 Air Purifier
- People with weakened immune systems and respiratory issues such as asthma, COPD, bronchitis, or allergies.
- Pet owners are surrounded by pet hair and dander that can cause allergies and other health issues.
- Buildings/basements with mold infestations that can cause mild to moderate symptoms such as headaches, sneezing, breathing disorders, nose bleeds, and more.
- Hospitals and Isolation Rooms where the incidences of hospital acquired infection rates can be high.
- Schools and Daycares because children are more likely to be affected by bacteria and pollutants as compared to adults.
- Doctors/Dental Offices/Clinics where both sick and well people are seen and treated.
- Nursing Homes or Elder Homes where people with lower immunity like the elderly resides.
Proof Points For AIRPURA UV-C Lamps:
An official statement from the fda.gov advised that given the current pandemic due to outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), the use of UVC lamps can be used to disinfect air and surfaces in the home or other similar places where the virus may exist. The UV-C radiation has been used for decades to destroy bacteria, and thus the name ‘germicidal’ lamps.
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|2" Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
(17% Potassium Iodide, 83% Coconut Shell Carbon)
|True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
|UV Germicidal Lamp|
18 Watt UV Germicidal Lamp Replace: 18-24 months
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
What's in the box:
- Airpura UV600 Air purifier x1