Airpura P700 VOC AND CHEMICALS Air Purifier
- Regular price
- Price: $1,349.98 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,349.98 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Sep 28. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
Airpura P700 VOC AND CHEMICALS Air Purifier, PHOTOCATALYTIC OXIDATION COMBINED WITH AIRPURA’S HIGH EFFICIENCY AIR FILTRATION. THE NEW TITANCLEAN PHOTOCATALYTIC OXIDIZER Combined with 18 lbs. Activated Carbon bed1, True HEPA Filter and16-18watt UV Germicidal Lamp Deliver the most Complete Air Cleaning System available today. Good for up to 2000 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. Ceiling.
The effects of an unsafe workplace can be devastating to both workers and your business. So many dangerous airborne chemicals are present in everyday workplaces and our bodies don’t always know when to protect us from them.
The people affected by toxic chemical exposure can have devastating health consequences ranging from rashes, itching, and burning to cancer, infertility, and birth defects in infants. And expensive medical bills with no coverage!
With the new P700 model, you can enjoy the safety that only Airpura’s anti-contamination technology can provide. Contamination will never be your problem again. Our solutions are proven and cost-effective in delivering cleaner air while reducing your overhead expenses.
Its' Enhanced Chemical Abatement system is the only one that incorporates Titan Clean™ Titanium Dioxide which breaks the molecular bonds of hazardous airborne chemicals for complete neutralization.
The Airpura P700 is the latest way to keep you and your family safe from toxic airborne particles that can damage the lungs and lead to serious health problems.
Why Buy Airpura P700 VOC AND CHEMICALS?
THE P700 USES THE LATEST DISCOVERIES IN NANO-TECHNOLOGY -developed by space research laboratories to deliver a new and speedy airborne chemical abatement process.
- THE TitanClean™ TITANIUM DIOXIDE PHOTO-CATALYTIC OXIDIZER -dramatically increases the range of dangerous airborne chemicals that can be neutralized safely and effectively.
- Titan Clean™ TITANIUM DIOXIDE (TiO2)COATING IN CONJUNCTION -with the UV light, creates an oxidizing process that instantly breaks molecular bonds and reduces airborne chemicals to smaller safer compounds until only carbon dioxide and water vapor are left.
- THE NEW TITANCLEAN PHOTOCATALYTIC OXIDIZER - is combined with Airpura’s 18 lbs Activated Carbon bed1, true HEPA Filter and16-18watt UV Germicidal Lamp to deliver the most complete air cleaning system available today.
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.) Based on 8 ft. ceilings is 2000 sq. ft.
- THE AIRPURA LIMITED WARRANTY 5 years parts / 10 years labor.
Airpura P700 VOC AND CHEMICALS is effective for:
- Mercury vapor
- Aldehydes, pesticides
- Carbon monoxide
- Exhaust fumes
- Molds, mycotoxins
- Sulfur oxides
- Nitrous oxide
THE AIRPURA TitanClean™ REFLECTOR
- The TitanClean™ Reflector provides a large amount of TiO2 coated surface area (115% of the width of the UV lamp).
- The angled reflector design maximizes the range of photo-catalytic oxidation within the filter chamber and increases the germicidal effect of the lamp.
- The UV germicidal lamp maintains 98% of its direct irradiation intensity due to the interior position of the TitanClean reflector.
- The location of the TitanClean™ reflector and the UV light in the center of the filter chamber allows them to work in concert with the HEPA filter.
- Particulate pollution is stopped by the Hepa filter before reaching the reflector. This keeps the coated surface cleaner and more effective.
- The diffusion of the germicidal dosage from the UV lamp is enhanced in the confined chamber.
- Contact time of airborne chemicals is increased as they slow down passing through the HEPA.
- The TitanClean™ Catalytic Oxidizer combined with the 18 lbs of Activated Carbon filter offers the most complete airborne chemical and VOC abatement available today.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE PHOTOCATALYTIC OXIDIZATION IN AIRPURA P700 Air Purifier
- Developed and used in space technology laboratories for both air and water purification the Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) process is simple and elegant.
- A metal surface coated with a metal oxide is irradiated with UV light to produce hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions.
- The hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions break the molecular bonds of chemicals they come into contact with and slice them into smaller compounds, that are further broken down until only carbon dioxide and water vapor are left.
- For maximum efficiency, the process requires a sufficient surface area of reflective metal coated with a metal oxide to be positioned at a critical distance from the UV lamp while still allowing a good flow of air to bring the airborne chemicals into contact with the resulting hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions.
|TITANCLEAN™||Photocatalytic Oxidization reflector US patent #29249549 Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) coated reflector surface|
|UV GERMICIDAL LAMP||16-18 watts|
|ODOR & CHEMICAL FILTRATION||18 lbs activated carbon 13’’ H x 13.25’’ OD x 9’’ ID|
|CARBON BED||2’’ deep x 570 sq’’ surface|
|PARTICLE REMOVAL||40 sq ft true HEPA (Measured 1 side only) 10 pleats per inch Pleats warm rolled with separators|
|AIR FLOW 635 CFM||More cfm than any other homen unit available|
||570 sq in x 1 in deep|
|HOUSING||Powder coat steel|
|SIZE||23’’ x 15’’|
|WEIGHT||42 lbs total|
|VOLTAGE OPTIONS||115 or 220 volts|
|WATTS||120 on high / 40 on low|
|SOUND LEVEL||30.2 db on low (at 6 feet) 63.0 db on high (635 cfm)|
|ETL CERTIFIED||Conforms to ANSI / UL 507|
Guides and Documents:
What's In The Box
1 - Airpura P700 VOC AND CHEMICALS Air Purifier
1 - Manual