AIRPURA I600 PLUS, HEALTHCARE
Another powerful UV option replacement is the Airpura I600 Plus. The I600 Plus is similar to the I600 unit, but is enhanced with an upgraded HEPA filter with metal end caps on the large HEPA filter. This upgraded air purifier is important for Healthcare Providers and for those who are chemically sensitive.
It is designed to clean air of:
- household chemicals,
- mold spores,
- and odors that is achieved with an extra-large filter that has over 100 sq. ft. of filtration area, almost twice and a half the area found on other Airpura filters.
The Airpura I600 Plus is a good choice for use in medical settings as well as an environment with a heavier than typical particle load. The fan moves 540 cubic feet of air per minute through these filters, cleaning up to 2,000 square feet.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Fitness Centers.
- Nursing Homes.
Why this Air Purifier is Considered #1:
- Extra large capacity metal-capped HEPA filter in a pressure sealed filter chamber traps 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
|Replace: 12 months|
|Main Particle Filter||Metal-Capped True HEPA filter (100 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Replace: 3-5 years|
|HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)|
|ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)|
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|