Allerair AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra Air Purifier
The AllerMedic AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra Air Purifier is designed to treat heavier concentrations of chemicals and odors in businesses such as for Artists shops, hobbyists and home workshops, and commercial applications. The "Ultra" option offers an extra-large, deep-bed, 5" activated carbon filter for enhanced adsorption of airborne toxins, a Super HEPA filter for particles and quick easy to change pre-filter. UV light OPTION is available for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores.
Pro 6 Ultra Air Purifier is designed to be used with two types of carbon blends for spaces where very heavy concentrations of volatile organic compounds and other chemicals and odors are the primary concern. The special VOC blend of carbon can be used for superior adsorption of harmful toxins, or Exec carbon blend for standard air cleaning
- 5" deep activated carbon filter
- The largest activated carbon filter available in a stand-alone home unit
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Super HEPA particle filter
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke etc.)
- UV light OPTION for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Custom carbon blends available
- Wheels for easy placement
- Heavier concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes and odors
- Removing a wide range of pollutants
- Artists, hobbyists, home workshops, commercial applications
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors.
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter, 5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 38-40 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 4500 acres
- Super HEPA : Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.01 microns in size
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : Available OPTION for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Available Colors : Black, Sandstone, White
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps : (115V/230V) 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 72 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight : 58 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 6 ULTRA
- User's Manual