The AirMedic Pro 6 Plus W is a reverse function air purifier for specialized applications. The unit is designed for light commercial or manufacturing applications and provides more filtration capacity than our Pro 5 Plus W. The flex hose could be used for source-capture or attached to an exhaust port. The deep-bed, 3" activated carbon filter is capable of capturing a wide range of chemicals, gases, odors while the Super HEPA filters airborne particulate.
UV light OPTION for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
The Pro 6 Plus W has convenient flex hose is adaptable to various positions, and is ideal for hard-to-reach places where pollutants are emitted.
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 3" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 22-23 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 3000 acres
- Super HEPA : Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : Available OPTION for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Available Colors : Black
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 62 lbs. in 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight : 56 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 6 PLUS W VOCARB
- User's Manual