The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 HD Air Purifier is ideal for serious and heavy duty indoor air quality issues such as chemicals and odors in larger rooms and spaces in offices and homes. This unit features a large deep-bed, 3.5" activated carbon filter to provide more dwell time, allowing complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently. Also includes a Super HEPA filter for particles and has an easy to change pre-filter.
Vocarb models feature a special blend of carbon to tackle heavy concentrations of airborne pollutants, odor and volatile organic compounds.
AllerAir's Pro 6 HD and Pro 6 Ultra air purifiers are the go-to units used by many Environmental Consultants, due to the reliability of the air cleaners to quickly filter the air of chemicals, VOC's, and dust particles.
- 3.5" deep activated carbon filter, taller unit body than the Pro 5 series to accommodate more carbon while still maintaining a small footprint
- Among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Super HEPA particle filter
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke etc.)
- UV light OPTION for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Custom carbon blends available
- Wheels for easy placement
- VOC's, ambient pollution, general filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors.
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 27-29 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 3500 acres
- Super HEPA : Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : Available OPTION for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Available Colors : Black, Sandstone, White
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 60 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight : 52 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 6 HD
- User's Manual