AllerAir's Pro 5 Ultra Air Purifier cleans the air from copious concentrations of chemicals and odors in difficult situations. With the "Ultra" option you get an extra deep-bed carbon filter for enhanced adsorption of airborne toxins, a Super HEPA filter for particles and an easy-clean pre-filter.
With AllerAir you get more carbon dept and this provides the best air purification for your air quality needs.
The AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra Vocarb is an air purifier that will remove abundant amounts of VOCs and other chemicals and odors that are affecting you in your home or office.
This unit features a special VOC blend of carbon in an extra deep bed filter for superior adsorption of harmful toxins. Super HEPA for particles completes this powerful unit.
The AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra unit is the largest air purifier in our Pro 5 series, which features a 5" thick carbon filter, with 30 lbs of Activated Carbon to adsorb a wide range of chemicals and VOC's.
- 5" deep activated carbon filter
- The largest activated carbon filter available in a stand-alone home unit
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Super HEPA particle filter
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke etc.)
- UV light OPTION for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Custom carbon blends available
- Wheels for easy placement
- Heavier concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes and odors
- Removing a wide range of pollutants
- Artists, hobbyists, home workshops, commercial applications
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors.
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 28-30 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 3375 acres
- Super HEPA : Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : Available
- Available Colors (Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price) : Standard: Black, Sandstone, White; Special Order: Silver, Pewter, Copper
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 58 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight :46 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 5 ULTRA
- User's Manual