Allerair AirMedic Pro 5 MCS Air Purifier
- Regular price
- Price: $1,199.98 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,199.98 USD
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Sep 28. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 MCS is an Air Purification Solution with 2” deep Activated Carbon Filter for those Sensitive to Chemicals.
No other company is as committed to Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and Chemical Injury relief than AllerAir.
Designed to provide maximum comfort for sufferers with multiple chemical sensitivities, this unit features a large, deep-bed activated carbon filter in a powder coated canister, a HEPA filter, organic cotton pre-filter, fully burnt-in motor and a powder-coated metal housing.
AllerAir was founded on the principle that MCS sufferers need air purifiers that take into account important design modifications for maximum comfort. The AllerAir Airmedic Pro 5 MCS is our standard unit for MCS with a 2” deep activated carbon filter for chemicals, fumes and odors as well as a medical-grade HEPA filter for airborne particles. For a larger carbon filter see the Pro 5 HD MCS.
No other company is as committed to MCS and Chemical Injury trigger relief!
- Powder-coated activated carbon filter canister and unit body
- 2" activated carbon filter
- Unbleached, organic cotton pre-filters
- Metal cap medical-grade HEPA filter with no rubber gaskets
- Optional shielded cord
About the Carbon Test Kit:
An air purifier is an investment which is why we work hard to customize each MCS unit to meet your needs. For sensitive users, we strongly recommend the use of our carbon test kit. The kit offers users the chance to try six samples of carbon in order to rule out any possible sensitivity prior to purchasing unit. The purchase of a carbon test kit is required with all MCS models.
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 2" depth, medical-grade HEPA filter, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 16 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 1875 acres
- HEPA : Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media : 4778 sq. in.
- Super HEPA : Optional
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : N/A
- Available Colors (Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price) : Standard: Black, Sandstone, White Special Order: Silver, Pewter, Copper
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws.
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 50 lbs.
- Operating Weight : 44 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 5 MCS
- User's Manual