AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 MCS is an air purification solution for those who are sensitive to chemicals. No other company is as committed to Multiple Chemical Sensitivies (MCS) and Chemical Injury relief than AllerAir.
Designed to provide maximum comfort for sufferers with multiple chemical sensitivities, this unit features a large, deep-bed activated carbon filter in a powder coated canister, a HEPA filter, organic cotton pre-filter, fully burnt-in motor and a powder-coated metal housing.
AllerAir was founded on the principle that MCS sufferers need air purifiers that take into account important design modifications for maximum comfort. The AllerAir Airmedic Pro 5 MCS is our standard unit for MCS with a 2” deep activated carbon filter for chemicals, fumes and odors as well as a medical-grade HEPA filter for airborne particles. For a larger carbon filter see the Pro 5 HD MCS.
No other company is as committed to MCS and Chemical Injury trigger relief!
- Powder-coated activated carbon filter canister and unit body
- 2" activated carbon filter
- Unbleached, organic cotton pre-filters
- Metal cap medical-grade HEPA filter with no rubber gaskets
- Optional shielded cord
About the Carbon Test Kit:
An air purifier is an investment which is why we work hard to customize each MCS unit to meet your needs. For sensitive users, we strongly recommend the use of our carbon test kit. The kit offers users the chance to try six samples of carbon in order to rule out any possible sensitivity prior to purchasing unit. The purchase of a carbon test kit is required with all MCS models.
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 2" depth, medical-grade HEPA filter, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 16 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 1875 acres
- HEPA : Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media : 4778 sq. in.
- Super HEPA : Optional
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : N/A
- Available Colors (Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price) : Standard: Black, Sandstone, White Special Order: Silver, Pewter, Copper
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws.
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 50 lbs.
- Operating Weight : 44 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 5 MCS
- User's Manual