The AllerAir Airmedic Pro 5 HD MCS Supreme air purifier is a heavy-duty filtration for multiple chemical sensitivities and chemical injury. It offers a deeper carbon bed than our standard Pro 5 MCS to provide enhanced chemical and odor filtration for people with chemical sensitivities. The SuperHEPA particle filter removes for dust and other airborne irritants. All of our MCS air purifiers feature important design modifications for maximum comfort.
No other company is as committed to MCS and Chemical Injury trigger relief!
The purchase of a carbon test kit is required with all MCS models for those suffering from chemical injury / Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
This unit does not offer the addition of a UV light.
- Powder-coated activated carbon filter canister and unit body
- 3.5" deep activated carbon filter
- Super HEPA particle filter with no glues or binders
- Unbleached, organic cotton pre-filters
- No rubber gaskets
- Optional shielded cord
About the Carbon Test Kit:
An air purifier is an investment, which is why we work hard to customize each MCS unit to meet your needs. For sensitive users, we strongly recommend the use of our carbon test kit prior to purchase of air purifier. The kit offers users the chance to try six samples of carbon in order to rule out any possible sensitivity.
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 22-24 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 3000 acres
- Super HEPA : Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : N/A
- Available Colors(Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price) : Standard:Black, Sandstone, White, Special Order: Pewter, Red, Copper, Silver
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 55 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight : 43 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 5 HD MCS
- User's Manual