Allerair AirMedic Pro 5 HD Air Purifier
The AllerAir Airmedic Pro 5 HD Air Purifier is ideal for heavy duty jobs, serious home and office filtration, and serious indoor air quality issues in more polluted environments.
The AirMedic Airmedic Pro 5 HD Air Purifier is able to clean the tougher tasks because it comes with approximately 24 pounds of activated carbon made from a special blend to improve the indoor air quality in your home or office. The large 3.5" activated carbon filter provides more dwell time, allowing complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently. The pre-filter and super HEPA filter provides additional filtration.
Adding the ultraviolet light (UV) option to neutralize biological contaminants. Experts agree that UV light is effective in destroying microbes such as bacteria, dust mites and mold spores.
Vocarb models tackles heavy duty concentrations of airborne pollutants and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- 3.5" deep activated carbon filter
- Among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Super HEPA particle filter
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke etc.)
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Custom carbon blends available
- Wheels for easy placement
- VOC's, ambient pollution, general filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.), fumes and odors.
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 22-24 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 3000 acres
- Super HEPA : Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : Available
- Available Colors (Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price) : Standard: Black, Sandstone, White // Special Order: Silver, Pewter, Copper
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 55 lbs. 2 boxes
- Operating Weight : 42 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 5 HD
- User's Manual