Allerair AirMedic Pro 5 Air Purifier
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 series (formerly the AllerAir 5000 air purifiers) offers powerful air filtration for the home and office. It’s designed to remove 99.97% to 99.99% of all airborne particles like dust and allergens as well as the widest range of chemicals, gases and odors which contribute to poor indoor air quality. It’s ideal for any room in your home or other moderate sized spaces.
The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Air Purifier features include a 2.5-inch deep-bed activated carbon filter to absorb chemicals, gases, and odors along with a Medical-grade True HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of all airborne particles down to 0.1 microns in size.
Choose the Exec standard carbon blend for common applications or select the Vocarb blend for enhanced adsorption of VOC's (volatile organic compounds) which are the most common airborne chemicals in the home. Used in home, office, schools, commercial buildings, and in many different applications, where Air Quality is a concern.
- 2.5" deep carbon filter
- Larger activated carbon filter than most home air purifiers
- Exec or Vocarb carbon blends
- Upgrade your unit to different filtration options at any time by ordering different filters (smoke, heavy-duty filtration etc.)
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Custom carbon blends available
- Wheels for easy placement
- General air filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
- Standard household chemicals and VOCs
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Choose Exec for standard air cleaning.
Choose Vocarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde etc.)
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 2.5" depth, Medical-grade HEPA, quick-change pre-filter
- Carbon Canister : 14 lbs.
- Carbon Blends : Exec, Vocarb, custom
- Medical-grade HEPA : Removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- CFM : 400 free flow
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : Available
- Available Colors (Special Order colors are $29 more and are reflected in the posted price) : Standard: Black, Sandstone, White / Special Order: silver, pewter, copper
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : 45 lbs. 1 box
- Operating Weight : 39 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMEDIC PRO 5
- User's Manual