AIRFREE P1000 AIR PURIFIER
Airfree P1000 Air purifier is recommended for rooms up to 450 sq ft. This patented Thermodynamic TSS Technology destroys and eliminates mold, dust mites, bacteria, viruses, pollen, pet dander, tobacco smoke and other organic allergens leaving fresh and clean air.
Airfree also reduces indoor harmful ozone levels. It is perfect for mold contaminated areas as well as asthma and allergy sufferers.
Airfree’s exclusive technology is completely silent and does not require any filters or maintenance.
The Airfree P1000 Air Purifier has as a distinctive night light making it perfect for use in your bedroom or in a nursery for your baby or child. It's lightweight, filterless and silent. These units do not handle plain dust...you always need a unit with a good HEPA for that.
HOW DOES THE AIRFREE WORK?
Airfree’s exclusive technology works by eliminating microorganisms and allergens, destroying them in a fraction of a second.
Depending on the model, between 14,000 and 20,000 litres of air pass through the Airfree device every hour, treating all the air in the room in a very short space of time.
The process works in much the same way as sterilizing water by boiling it; when water is boiled, the microorganisms it contains are eliminated.
In similar fashion, Airfree continually draws in air from the room, heating it to over 400 ºF and instantly sterilizing it. The purified air is then cooled inside the device before being returned to the room.
The entire process is completely silent and requires no maintenance, not even the occasional replacement of parts. All you have to do is switch the device on and leave it to get on with the job.
1. Are there any side effects?
No. Airfree’s new technology uses heat to purify the air with meaningless heat contribution to the room. No side effects, no emissions, NO IONS, nor new particles are generated. Airfree® can be used in homes and
offices, quietly, constantly, and efficiently purifying the air.
2. Can I install Airfree® in my walking closet ?
Yes, as long as it has at least 330 ft³ (10 m³). Airfree® should not be placed under shelves or its efficiency will be reduced.
3. Can I use Airfree® in air conditioned rooms?
4. How do I know if Airfree® is no longer working?
Check the top lid, if it is warm Airfree® is working.
5. Can I place Airfree® at the corridor to reach adjacent rooms?
No. Airfree® will just reduce air pollution in the corridor’s area.
6. Can I place Airfree® in a closed room?
Yes. Please remember such a room must have at least 330 ft³ (10 m3).
7. Can I change Airfree® from one room to another?
Airfree® must always be plugged in the same room 24 hours a day. Airfree’s patented technology works gradually and cannot have its cycle interrupted. Moving it from one room to another will interrupt the cycle
and the room will start being contaminated again.
8. Should I turn off Airfree® when I leave house?
No. Airfree® must always be ON.
9. What happens if Airfree® is disconnected or there was a black out?
Airfree® will take approximately the same time to recover the previous reduced contamination level.
10. Does CADR measure the effectiveness of the Airfree®?
Not at all. CADR is not designed to test the Airfree® technology. The AHAM seal (usually found on the back of an air cleaner’s box) lists three Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers: one for tobacco smoke, one for pollen and one for dust.
The CADR indicates volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner. The reason why CADR is not designed for Airfree® is because Airfree® does not filter but destroys microorganisms instead, such reduction of bacteria, molds, viruses and other microorganisms can only be measured after air sample incubation in a microbiology lab.
Airfree® destroys (not trap or attract to other surface) any microorganism regardless of how small they might be. 99.99% of all microorganisms are fully destroyed when passing through the Airfree® patented ceramic core.
11. Does Airfree® eliminate bacteria and viruses?
Yes. Unlike the air filters in the market Airfree® is more efficient with the smallest microorganisms as they are easily carried by Airfree’s airflow into the sterilizing TSS™ ceramic core. Please check the independent
bacteria and virus tests at our website.
12. How does Airfree® destroy dust mites?
Mold reduction in the environment causes reduction in the mold dependent dust mite population. Airfree® also destroys the harmful toxins and fungus freed into the air by dust mite feces and skeletons that trigger respiratory allergies and asthma.
13. How does Airfree® eliminate fungi and molds?
As mentioned before, Airfree® eliminates airborne microorganisms there included molds, fungi and spores. By eliminating spores new mold colonies are unlikely to develop, representing less future airborne mold spores.
Please check the independent mold tests at our website.
14. Does Airfree® reduce tobacco smell?
Yes, Airfree® reduces any kind of organic smell in the ambience including tobacco.
15. How does Airfree® destroy viruses?
Those microscopic microorganisms are easily eliminated inside Airfree’s ceramic core capillaries. Contrary to other technologies the smallest the microorganisms the easiest they are destroyed inside the TSS™ ceramic core capillaries. Please check the independent virus test at our website.
16. Does Airfree® make any humidity level change in the room?
17. Does Airfree® release any gas or chemical product?
No. Airfree’s sterilization process is natural. Please check our website for conclusive tests regarding particles and ozone.
18. Does Airfree® heat up a room?
No. Airfree® does not make any noticeable increase in the room temperature. Just for comparison two Airfree® devices plugged in the same room will contribute as much heat as one 155 lb (70 kg) adult.
19. Does Airfree® need filter replacement?
20. Does Airfree® night light interfere with Airfree® sterilizing function?
No. The night light has an aesthetic effect and may simply be used as a night light in children or newborn bedrooms.
21. Where do the microorganisms go after they are destroyed?
All living microorganisms are basically composed by carbon, oxygen an nitrogen. Since Airfree® reaches nearly 400 °F, all the components decompose into carbon dioxide (the same product released by our respiration) and water.
Some carbon (or microscopic ashes) may remain inside the device or over the top lid during the process.
It should be noted that all happens in a microscopic level, so all those residues are a very small fraction of the microorganisms original microscopic size, in other words meaningless.
- Airfree Patented Thermodynamic TSS™ Technology
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Coverage area: 450 ft²
- lab tested independently
- Adjustable nightlight
- Operates silently
- 2 Year Warranty
- Noise Level: completely silent
- Voltage: 120V
- Energy: 52 Watts
- Dimensions: height: 10.4 in | diameter: 8.4 in
- Issues Handled: bacteria, viruses, pollen, pet dander, tobacco, mold/mildew spores, dust mites, chemicals, VOC, odor, live pathogens, and other organic allergens
- ozone reductions in home
- Filterless design technology so no maintenance
- Voltage: 120V
- Thermistor safety sensors, thermal fuse, tilt sensor, varistor, current limiting fuse
- Airfree units are Filterless
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 Airfree P1000 Unit
- 1 Manual