AIRFREE TULIP BABYAIR
Airfree Tulip Babyair uses the silent, maintenance-free, and exclusive patented Thermodynamic TSS Technology for destroying mold, dust mites, bacteria, viruses, pollen, pet dander, tobacco and other organic allergens in rooms up to 450 sq. ft.
Airfree Tulip Babyair also reduces indoor harmful ozone levels, and is the perfect solution for asthma and allergy sufferers.
If you are looking to add to your baby's room decor, the Tulip Babyair offers the unique stars night light projection that creates a pleasant and soothing interactive environment.
Choose one of the 3 stars night light colors projection: blue, green and red.
Airfree’s exclusive technology is completely silent so your baby can sleep and does not require any filters or maintenance.
- Adjustable Stars Night Light Projection
- Airfree destroys mold, dust mites, bacteria, viruses, pollen, pet dander, organic odors and other organic allergens
- Small and portable
- Filterless technology: No extra costs with replacement filters
- It is completely silent
- Reduces indoor harmful ozone levels
- Adjustable stars night light projection
- With exclusive Patented Thermodynamic TSS Technology, Air free applies the same concept as boiling water by using heat to destroy microorganisms and attains 100% efficiency at the Airfree air outlet.
- Recommended room size: 450 sq. ft.
- Made in Europe
|CHOOSE YOUR BABY'S FAVORITE STARS NIGHT LIGHT PROJECTION COLOR|
Create a more pleasant environment by choosing one of the 3 stars night light colors projection: blue, green and red.
HOW DOES AIRFREE WORK?
Airfree’s exclusive technology works by eliminating microorganisms and allergens, destroying them in a fraction of a second.
Depending on the model, between 14,000 and 20,000 litres of air pass through the Airfree device every hour, treating all the air in the room in a very short space of time.
The process works in much the same way as sterilizing water by boiling it; when water is boiled, the microorganisms it contains are eliminated.
In similar fashion, Airfree continually draws in air from the room, heating it to over 400 ºF and instantly sterilizing it. The purified air is then cooled inside the device before being returned to the room.
The entire process is completely silent and requires no maintenance, not even the occasional replacement of parts. All you have to do is switch the device on and leave it to get on with the job.
- Capacity - 450 sq ft.
- Weight (lb) - 2.4
- Guarantee (years) - 2
- Energy Consumption (watts) - 44
- Size - 5.7 in (diameter) x 7.7 in (height)
- Voltage (volts) - 120
- Thermistor safety sensors, thermal fuse, tilt sensor, varistor, current limiting fuse
- Exclusive multicolor light
1. Are there any side effects?
No. Airfree’s new technology uses heat to purify the air with meaningless heat contribution to the room. No side effects, no emissions, NO IONS, nor new particles are generated. Airfree® can be used in homes and
offices, quietly, constantly, and efficiently purifying the air.
2. Can I install Airfree® in my walking closet ?
Yes, as long as it has at least 330 ft³ (10 m³). Airfree® should not be placed under shelves or its efficiency will be reduced.
3. Can I use Airfree® in air conditioned rooms?
4. How do I know if Airfree® is no longer working?
Check the top lid, if it is warm Airfree® is working.
5. Can I place Airfree® at the corridor to reach adjacent rooms?
No. Airfree® will just reduce air pollution in the corridor’s area.
6. Can I place Airfree® in a closed room?
Yes. Please remember such a room must have at least 330 ft³ (10 m3).
7. Can I change Airfree® from one room to another?
Airfree® must always be plugged in the same room 24 hours a day. Airfree’s patented technology works gradually and cannot have its cycle interrupted. Moving it from one room to another will interrupt the cycle and the room will start being contaminated again.
8. Should I turn off Airfree® when I leave house?
No. Airfree® must always be ON.
9. What happens if Airfree® is disconnected or there was a black out?
Airfree® will take approximately the same time to recover the previous reduced contamination level.
10. Does CADR measure the effectiveness of the Airfree®?
Not at all. CADR is not designed to test the Airfree® technology. The AHAM seal (usually found on the back of an air cleaner’s box) lists three Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers: one for tobacco smoke, one for pollen and one for dust.
The CADR indicates volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner. The reason why CADR is not designed for Airfree® is because Airfree® does not filter but destroys microorganisms instead, such reduction of bacteria, molds, viruses and other microorganisms can only be measured after air sample incubation in a microbiology lab.
Airfree® destroys (not trap or attract to other surface) any microorganism regardless of how small they might be. 99.99% of all microorganisms are fully destroyed when passing through the Airfree® patented ceramic core.
11. Does Airfree® eliminate bacteria and viruses?
Yes. Unlike the air filters in the market Airfree® is more efficient with the smallest microorganisms as they are easily carried by Airfree’s airflow into the sterilizing TSS™ ceramic core. Please check the independent bacteria and virus tests at our website.
12. How does Airfree® destroy dust mites?
Mold reduction in the environment causes reduction in the mold dependent dust mite population. Airfree® also destroys the harmful toxins and fungus freed into the air by dust mite feces and skeletons that trigger respiratory allergies and asthma.
13. How does Airfree® eliminate fungi and molds?
As mentioned before, Airfree® eliminates airborne microorganisms there included molds, fungi and spores.
By eliminating spores new mold colonies are unlikely to develop, representing less future airborne mold spores.
Please check the independent mold tests at our website.
14. Does Airfree® reduce tobacco smell?
Yes, Airfree® reduces any kind of organic smell in the ambience including tobacco.
15. How does Airfree® destroy viruses?
Those microscopic microorganisms are easily eliminated inside Airfree’s ceramic core capillaries. Contrary to other technologies the smallest the microorganisms the easiest they are destroyed inside the TSS™ ceramic core capillaries. Please check the independent virus test at our website.
16. Does Airfree® make any humidity level change in the room?
17. Does Airfree® release any gas or chemical product?
No. Airfree’s sterilization process is natural. Please check our website for conclusive tests regarding particles and ozone.
18. Does Airfree® heat up a room?
No. Airfree® does not make any noticeable increase in the room temperature. Just for comparison two Airfree® devices plugged in the same room will contribute as much heat as one 155 lb (70 kg) adult.
19. Does Airfree® need filter replacement?
20. Does Airfree® night light interfere with Airfree® sterilizing function?
No. The night light has an aesthetic effect and may simply be used as a night light in children or newborn bedrooms.
21. Where do the microorganisms go after they are destroyed?
All living microorganisms are basically composed by carbon, oxygen an nitrogen.
Since Airfree® reaches nearly 400 °F, all the components decompose into carbon dioxide (the same product released by our respiration) and water.
Some carbon (or microscopic ashes) may remain inside the device or over the top lid during the process.
It should be noted that all happens in a microscopic level, so all those residues are a very small fraction of the microorganisms original microscopic size, in other words meaningless.