AIRPURA T600 DLX VOCs & Tobacco Smoke AIR PURIFIER
HEAVY-DUTY PROTECTION AGAINST MOST CHEMICALS AND ODORS FOUND IN TOBACCO SMOKE.
Removes: Extensive range of VOCs and chemicals released from tobacco smoke as well as from common household products, construction materials, and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
Replace: 12 months
|26-lbs, Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter (17% Potassium Iodide, 83% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium permanganate accelerates the binding of lightweight gases such as formaldehyde
(35% Potassium Permanganate , 65% Coconut Shell Carbon)
|95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
Replace: 1 year
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|