The Salon Pro 6 Plus is the largest of our salon units and contains a Super HEPA filter designed for removing 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size. The Salon Pro 6 Plus is a source capture air-purifying unit designed to capture chemicals, odors and particles associated with manicures and pedicures, before they become airborne. It's equipped with a large activated carbon filter, a super HEPA, pre-filter, and source capture hose. An optional UV lamp is also available for destroying harmful airborne pathogens, contaminants, and pollutants.
Air Purifiers Specially Designed for Nail Salons
Keep yourself, your customer and your employees safe from common harmful chemicals associated with the nail salon industry that are highly detrimental to your health. Having clean air in your nail salon will ensure the safety and comfort of your business and your valued customers. Harmful chemicals related to the nail salon industry can cause cancer, respiratory disease, disorders of the nervous and reproductive systems, and skin damage. AllerAir air purifiers can clean the air of these dangerous toxins, while reducing occupational exposures.
Hazardous Chemicals Found in Nail Salon Products
Products used in nail salons can contain many chemicals that can have serious health effects. There are many potentially hazardous chemicals when working with the products used in nail salons.
Main types of products found in nail salons that affect people:
Nail Polish and Nail Polish Remover: contain Acetone and Butyl Acetate, Dibutyl phthalate, Ethyl acetate, Isopropyl acetate, which cause headaches; dizziness; and irritated eyes, skin, mouth and throat. Also contain Toluene, which additionally causes damage to liver and kidneys; and harm to unborn children during pregnancy.
Fingernail glue remover: contains Acetonitrileh and this entails irritated nose, throat and breathing problems, nausea; vomiting, and exhaustion.
Artificial Nail Liquids: contain Ethyl methacrylathe and this can be the culprit of asthma; irritated eyes, skin, nose, and mouth; difficulty concentrating. Pregnant women should be wary that this may affect their child.
Nail hardener: contains Formaldehyde, which can cause cancer as well as difficulty breathing, including coughing, asthma-like attacks, wheezing, allergic reactions, irritated eyes, skin, and throat.
Nail Primer: contains Methacrylic acid. This has been shown to cause skin burns, is an irritant to eyes, skin, nose, mouth, and throat. High concentrations can cause difficulty breathing.
Disinfectants: contain Quaternary ammonium compounds (disinfectants). This may cause asthma and is an irritant to your skin and nose
- Filtration System : Activated carbon filter, 3" depth, superHEPA, pre-filter, 3" flexible source-capture hose
- Carbon Canister : 22-23 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media : 3000 acres
- Super HEPA : Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- CFM : 400
- Speed : 3-speed
- UV Lamp : Available OPTION for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Available Colors : Black
- Voltage : 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V) : 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length : 8 feet
- Noise Level : 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability : 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access : Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details : Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions : 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight : Approx. 62 lbs. in 3 Boxes
- Operating Weight : 56 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet : Multiple
- CSA/UL : Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- SALON PRO 6 PLUS
- User's Manual