HealthyAir® Source Capture Air Purification System Dual Inlet Dual Stations Patented eHEPA® Technology
Are you the owner of a business where your employees and customers are constantly exposed to toxic chemical and gasses, and you need a solution? Look no further!
HealthyAir® Source Capture Air Purification System - Single Inlet was designed with patented eHEPA® technology to effectively filter air in a highly efficient and innovative 3-stage process, resulting in clean air and a safer work environment.
HealthyAir Source Capture Air Purifier Patented eHEPA® Technology
With patented eHEPA® technology, this unit effectively filter air in a highly efficient and innovative 3-stage process, resulting in a safer environment with a healthier breathing zone for occupants.
As contaminated air passes through the unit, the Pre-Filter, eHEPA® Filter, and Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filter work in conjunction to collect and deactivate airborne particles including microorganisms, dust, smoke, allergens, gases, odors, and VOCs.
HealthyAir® System 3-stage process collectively utilizes the 5 filtration methods of Sieving, Direct impact, Inertial Impaction, Diffusion, and Electrostatic.
Uses and Applications for HealthyAir® Source Capture Single Inlet Air Purifier
HealthyAir® Source Capture Dual Inlet system is capable of serving (2) adjacent nail stations. This portable floor unit is designed to be positioned in close proximity to the workstation. By easily adjusting the flexible hose, the hoods of the extraction arms can be strategically positioned, approximately 6”-12” from the work area, to capture contaminates from the emission source.
Reasons for Buying HealthyAir® Source Capture Single Inlet Air Purifier
The HealthyAir® Source Capture System fully complies with and exceeds the International Mechanical Code (IMC) Ventilation Code requirements for Nail Salons.
For Nail Salons IMC 2015/IMC 2018 generally requires:
- a minimum of 50 cfm of air extraction from each nail station
- at least one exhaust inlet per nail station located <12” from the point of chemical application
- the exhaust of all extracted air from the nail salon to the outdoor atmosphere
Added benefits of system use include:
- The clean air output of each system can be applied to the total 0.6 cfm/ft2 that is required to be exhausted from overall salon air, which in turn conserves energy
- Prevents contaminated air from re-entering the salon and/or entering adjacent environments, including neighboring businesses or residences
- Prevents nail dust from accumulating in ductwork and creating potential hazards
IMC 2015 Ventilation Code: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/IMC2015/chapter-...
IMC 2018 Ventilation Code: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/yc7355qxk7/chapt...
- Recirculating Ventilation is the out-of-the-box default configuration of the unit where contaminated air is taken in through the inlets, filtered, then discharge purified air from the exhaust vent back into the facility.
- For Outside Ventilation applications, the components for set up comes with the unit. Contaminated air is taken in through the inlet grille, filtered, then discharge treated air out of the facility via an exhaust duct connection to the 4” dia. outlet port.
- Offers simple remote and touch control operation and is equipped with a three-speed fan that enables control of airflow and sound level.
- Maintenance is simple and does not require the use of any tools. The access door on the back of the unit can be effortlessly unlocked enabling easy access to the filter housing for cleaning.
- The standard extraction arm hose length is 45” of 4’ long. Custom length hose is available, for information and pricing please contact us.
- Initial setup of the unit is simple and requires installation of the extraction hose and caster wheels.
- Portable unit with (4) heavy-duty caster wheels. The approximate weight and base dimensions of the unit is: 45 lbs. - 12”l x 14”w x 21”h
- 3 Fan Speeds.
- Optional Rectangular or Circular Hood.
Filter Model & Replacement
The Healthy Air® Source Capture Air Purification System utilizes the HA-IFM-1111 Integrated Filter Module. Each unit comes with (1) a pre-installed filter.
The recommend filter replacement cycle is 6 months on average.
When the unit has been in operation for 400-hours, the Filter Change indicator light, on the Control Panel, will begin to flash. This serves as a reminder to inspect and/or replace the filter.
The Filter Change Timer can be reset by following the reset protocol outlined in the manual.