HealthyAir® Extraoral Suction System for Dental Aerosol Extraction eHEPA® Technology
Are you the owner of a Dental practice and you are concerned about your employees and clients’ exposure to airborne contaminants, and looking for a solution? Look no further!
The HealthyAir® Extraoral Suction System for Dental Aerosol Extraction effectively collects airborne contaminants that are often present in dental offices such as oral aerosols, ultra-fine particles, VOCs, disinfectant odors, mercury vapor, drill aerosols, and abrasion powder.
HealthyAir® Extraoral Suction System for Dental Aerosol Extraction Patened eHEPA® Technology
With patented eHEPA® technology, this unit effectively filters the air in a highly efficient and innovative 3-stage process, resulting in a safer work environment with a healthier breathing zone for occupants.
As contaminated air passes through the unit, the Pre-Filter, eHEPA® Filter, and Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filter work in conjunction to collect and deactivate airborne particles including dust, smoke, allergens, gasses, odors, and VOCs.
HealthyAir® System 3-stage process collectively utilizes the 5 filtration methods of Sieving, Direct impact, Inertial Impaction, Diffusion, and Electrostatic.
Uses and Applications for HealthyAir® Extraoral Suction System for Dental Aerosol Extraction
HealthyAir® Extraoral Suction System for Dental Aerosol Extraction filters airborne aerosols, ultra-fine particles, and vapors from the air with its’ 3-stage process and 5 filtration methods provides clean healthy air in the environment.
Reasons for Buying HealthyAir® Extraoral Suction System for Dental Aerosol Extraction
- HealthyAir eHEPA® technology and HEPA Filter = H13 was proven to collects particle size >0.1 microns via electrostatic force at 99.97% Efficiency
- Healthy Air® technology provides an added layer of safety by improving air quality in the immediate vicinity of interaction between individuals by extracting airborne aerosols, ultra-fine particles, and vapors directly from the breathing zone.
- This “source capture” feature helps protect doctors, dental technicians, and patients alike.
- Recirculating Ventilation is the out-of-the-box default configuration of the unit where contaminated air is taken in through the inlets, filtered, then discharge purified air from the exhaust vent back into the facility.
- For Outside Ventilation Negative Pressure applications, the components for set up comes with the unit. Contaminated air is taken in through the inlet grille, filtered, then discharge treated air out of the facility via an exhaust duct connection to the 4” dia. outlet port.
- With the unit configured for vent-to-outside operation, and all doors, windows, and return air vents closed, negative pressure can be generated within a room. This type of setup results in a ventilation system that removes more exhaust air from the room than air that is allowed into the room, which limits the escape of contaminated air from the room.
- Offers simple remote-control operation and is equipped with a three-speed fan that enables control of airflow and sound level (Low: 54 dBA, Medium: 56 dBA, High: 64 dBA).
- Maintenance is simple and does not require the use of any tools. The access door on the back of the unit can be effortlessly unlocked enabling easy access to the filter housing for cleaning.
- The standard extraction arm hose length is 45” of 4’ long. Custom length hose is available, for information and pricing please contact us.
- Initial setup of the unit is simple and requires installation of the extraction hose and (4) heavy-duty caster wheels make the unit portable.
- This portable floor unit is designed to be positioned in close proximity to the dental chair or workstation.
- The standard extraction arm hose length is 5’-6”. Custom length hose is available, for information and pricing please contact us.
- Flexible hose can be adjusted, allowing the hood of the extraction arm to be strategically positioned approximately 6”-12” from the work area, to capture contaminates from the emission source.
- The approximate weight and base dimensions of the unit is: 45 lbs. - 12”l x 14”w x 21”h
- 3 Fan speeds.
Filter Model & Replacement
The Healthy Air® Extraoral Suction System for Dental Aerosol Extraction utilizes the HA-IFM-111-AE Integrated Filter Module. Each unit comes with (1) pre-installed filter.
The recommend filter replacement cycle is 9 months on average.
When the unit has been in operation for 400-hours, the Filter Change indicator light, on the Control Panel, will begin to flash serves as a reminder to inspect and/or replace the filter. It can be reset by following the reset protocol outlined in the manual.