HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture Air Purification System Dual Inlet Dual Stations Patented eHEPA® Technology
Are you the owner of a business where your employees and customers are constantly exposed to toxic chemical and gasses, and you need a solution? Look no further!
HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mounted Source Capture System, Single Inlet was designed with patented eHEPA® technology to filter air with its’ 3-stage process, leaving clean air and a safer work environment.
HealthyAir Ceiling-Mounted Source Capture Air Purifier Patented eHEPA® Technology
With patented eHEPA® technology, this unit effectively filters air in a highly efficient and innovative 3-stage process, resulting in a safer work environment with a healthier breathing zone for occupants.
As contaminated air passes through the unit, the Pre-Filter, eHEPA® Filter, and Enhanced Carbon Catalytic Filter work in conjunction to collect and deactivate airborne particles; including dust, smoke, allergens, gasses, odors, and VOCs.
HealthyAir® System 3-stage process collectively utilizes the 5 filtration methods of Sieving, Direct impact, Inertial Impaction, Diffusion, and Electrostatic.
Uses and Applications for HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mounted Source Capture Dual Inlet Air Purifier
This System is the ideal for use in a multitude of commercial settings, including beauty/hair salons, nail salons, dental offices, prosthetic labs, auto shops, workstations, and more.
HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture Dual Inlet system is capable of serving adjacent workstations. By easily adjusting the flexible hose, the hoods of the extraction arms can be positioned approximately 6”-12” from the work area to capture contaminates from the emission source.
Reasons for Buying HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mounted Source Capture Dual Inlet Air Purifier
The HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture System fully complies with, and exceeds, IMC Ventilation Code requirements for Nail Salons.
For Nail Salons IMC 2015/IMC 2018 generally requires:
- a minimum of 50 cfm of air extraction from each nail station
- at least one exhaust inlet per nail station located <12” from the point of chemical application
- exhaust of all extracted air from the nail salon to the outdoor atmosphere
Added benefits of system use include:
- The clean air output of each system can be applied to the total 0.6 CFM/ft2 that is required to be exhausted from overall salon air, which in turn conserves energy
- Prevents contaminated air from re-entering the salon and/or entering adjacent environments, including neighboring businesses or residences
- Prevents nail dust from accumulating in duct-work and creating potential hazards
IMC 2015 Ventilation Code: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/IMC2015/chapter-...
IMC 2018 Ventilation Code: https://codes.iccsafe.org/content/yc7355qxk7/chapt...
- Recirculating Ventilation is the out-of-the-box default configuration of the unit where contaminated air is taken in through the inlets, filtered, then discharge purified air from the exhaust vent back into the facility.
- For Outside Ventilation applications, the components for set up comes with the unit. Contaminated air is taken in through the extraction hose, filter contaminants, and discharge treated air out of the facility via an exhaust duct connection to the 4"x10" outlet port of the unit.
- There are 2 outlet ports, which enable the exhaust duct to be connected to either the right or left side of the unit.
- Offers simple remote and touch control operation and is equipped with a three-speed fan that enables control of airflow and sound level.
- Maintenance is simple and does not require the use of any tools. The face plate access door simply unlocks and swings open, which enables access to the drop-down filter housing.
- The standard extraction arm hose length is 7’ and is designed for salons with a ceiling height of approximately 10’. Custom length hose is available, for information and pricing please contact us.
- Engineered for easy installation, this unit mounts perfectly flush, and blends, with any drop ceiling with a standard 2'x2' panel arrangement and a minimum clearance of 18".
- The approximate weight and base dimensions of the unit is: 90 lbs. - 24”l x 24”w x 15”h
- Optional Rectangular or Circular Hood.
Filter Model & Replacement
Each HealthyAir® Ceiling-Mount Source Capture System comes with (1) a pre-installed set of filters model HA-SERIES-1219-CM.
For applications that require additional VOC adsorption, the filter model HA-SERIES-1219 may be utilized.
The recommend filter replacement cycle is 6 months on average. The Filter Change indicator light, on the Control Panel, will begin to flash. This serves as a reminder to inspect and/or replace the filter. To reset see protocol in the manual.