Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Germicidal Light Air Purifier Provides Maximum Protection Against Harmful Indoor Contaminants
Are you concerned about breathing in airborne allergens, pollutants, bacteria, and viruses while in your home or office, and you're looking for an affordable solution?Look no further!
Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C germicidal light air purifier is an affordable option for improving indoor air quality and was designed to provide maximum protection against harmful indoor contaminants.
Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Air Purifier Technology
The Therapure line of air purifiers is the only line with Triple Action Purification:
(1). a uniquely engineered cleanable HEPA-Type filter helps remove PM 2.5 airborne particles, pollutants, dust, smoke, allergens, and germs from the air.
(2) a UV germicidal light helps reduce airborne germs, viruses, and bacteria present in the air.
(3) a photocatalyst filter helps reduce VOCs (volatile organic compounds), which are found in paint and carpet fumes, and reduces the chemicals present in the air.
Therapure air purifiers help remove allergens and pollutants including dust mites, pollen, cigarette smoke, mold spores, odors, pet hair and dander for more comfortable and healthy living.
Reasons for Buying Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Air Purifier
- Triple Action Purification: Cleanable HEPA-Type filter, UV-C germicidal light, Photo Catalyst filter.
- Built-in handle makes it easy to move the unit to any room.
- Night mode so that you dim the control panel light when you sleep. You will have some light but not bright enough to disturb your sleep.
- 3 fan speeds, LOW, MED, and HIGH so that you can control the desired cleaning level, the amount of air being filtered and released.
- 24-hour digital timer so it can be programmed to turn off after a preset amount of time. You can control when you want it on, how long you want it on, and when you want to have your air purifier shut off.
- Photocatalyst filter to help reduce VOCs and gasses from your indoor air.
- Filter clean indicator light lets you know when it is time to clean the filter.
- UV-C light technology helps reduce airborne germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- Cleanable HEPA-Type filter removes PM 2.5 particles, pollutants, dust, smoke, allergens, and germs.
- Maximum protection against harmful indoor contaminants.
- Digital display of controls so you can easily manage your air purifier.
- Integrated ionizer that adds negative ions which attract, and trap positively charged ions that carry allergens and bacteria, improving indoor air quality.
- High quality and long-lasting HEPA Type filter that is cleanable. You can clean it after every four weeks. However, if it gets damage during cleaning, or is not work effectively, you will have to replace the filter.
Uses and Applications for Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Air Purifier
- Families with members suffering from day and night time allergies, sensitive to chemicals, or have breathing issues.
- People with asthma, lung disease, and other respiratory problems.
- Elderly individuals with poor immune systems that are at risk for respiratory illness from airborne contaminants and pollutants.
- People that lived or work near industrial areas and areas prone to wildfires.
- Children are also highly susceptible to respiratory diseases because of their under-developed immune systems.
- If you have just completed home improvements such as painting or putting in new carpet, the chemicals from VOCs can be toxic.
- Pet owners who may want to rid their home of odors, pet hair, and dander. You do not have to get rid of your pets, only the air pollutants and allergens.
Triple Action Purification: Cleanable HEPA-Type filter, UV-C germicidal light, Photo Catalyst filter.
- Digital controls
- Night mode
- Integrated ionizer
- Clean filter indicator
- Digital timer
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Your Therapure® TPP540 air purifier is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original purchase date. Should the product have a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace it without charge to you (a shipping and processing fee will apply). To obtain service under warranty, simply call our supplier customer service center toll-free at 800.875.8577.