Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Germicidal Light Air Purifier
Breathe Clean Fresh Air with the Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Air Purifier
Are you concerned about breathing in airborne allergens, pollutants, bacteria, and viruses while in your home or office, and you're looking for an affordable solution?
Look no further! Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C germicidal light air purifier is an affordable option for improving indoor air quality.
Perhaps you are living in an area prone to wildfires such as on the West Coast.
Try the TTP540 air purifier with its triple action purification and UV-C light technology that is effective at removing cigarette smoke and wildfire smoke from the air to help you and your family stay safe and healthy while indoors.
Breathing in polluted air means putting your health at risk for respiratory problems. The Envion Therapure TPP540 air purifier was designed to provide maximum protection against harmful indoor contaminants.
It will not only clean the air but will also allow you to control the air quality level with the 3 fan speeds and digital timer.
How does the Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Air Purifier clean the air?
The Therapure line of air purifiers is the only line with Triple Action Purification:
- (1). a uniquely engineered cleanable HEPA-Type filter helps remove PM 2.5 airborne particles, pollutants, dust, smoke, allergens, and germs from the air.
- (2) a UV germicidal light helps reduce airborne germs, viruses, and bacteria present in the air.
- (3) a photocatalyst filter helps reduce VOCs (volatile organic compounds), which are found in paint and carpet fumes, and reduces the chemicals present in the air.
- Therapure air purifiers help remove allergens and pollutants including dust mites, pollen, cigarette smoke, mold spores, odors, pet hair and dander for more comfortable and healthy living.
Why buy the Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Air Purifier?
- Triple Action Purification: Cleanable HEPA-Type filter, UV-C germicidal light, Photo Catalyst filter.
- Built-in handle makes it easy to move the unit to any room.
- Night mode so that you dim the control panel light when you sleep. You will have some light but not bright enough to disturb your sleep.
- 3 fan speeds, LOW, MED, and HIGH so that you can control the desired cleaning level, the amount of air being filtered and released.
- 24-hour digital timer so it can be programmed to turn off after a preset amount of time. You can control when you want it on, how long you want it on, and when you want to have your air purifier shut off.
- Photocatalyst filter to help reduce VOCs and gasses from your indoor air.
- Filter clean indicator light lets you know when it is time to clean the filter.
- UV-C light technology helps reduce airborne germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- Cleanable HEPA-Type filter removes PM 2.5 particles, pollutants, dust, smoke, allergens, and germs.
- Maximum protection against harmful indoor contaminants.
- Digital display of controls so you can easily manage your air purifier.
- Integrated ionizer that adds negative ions which attract, and trap positively charged ions that carry allergens and bacteria, improving indoor air quality.
- High quality and long-lasting HEPA Type filter that is cleanable. You can clean it after every four weeks. However, if it gets damage during cleaning, or is not work effectively, you will have to replace the filter.
Who Should Buy the Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C Air Purifier?
- If you or any of your family members is suffering from allergies, sensitive to chemicals, or have breathing issues.
- People suffering from day and nighttime allergies.
- People with asthma, lung disease, and other respiratory problems.
- Elderly individuals with poor immune systems that are at risk for respiratory illness from airborne contaminants and pollutants.
- People that lived or work near industrial areas and areas prone to wildfires.
- Children are also highly susceptible to respiratory diseases because of their under-developed immune systems.
- If you have just completed home improvements such as painting or putting in new carpet, the chemicals from VOCs can be toxic.
- Pet owners who may want to rid their home of odors, pet hair, and dander. You do not have to get rid of your pets, only the air pollutants and allergens.
By having an Envion Therapure TPP540 UV-C air purifier in your home, it is possible to ensure that you and your family are protected from airborne contaminants, disease causing bacteria and viruses, smoke, mold spores, pollen, and dust mites that contaminate indoor air and cause respiratory illnesses.
Triple Action Purification: Cleanable HEPA-Type filter, UV-C germicidal light, Photo Catalyst filter.
- Digital controls
- Night mode
- Integrated ionizer
- Clean filter indicator
- Digital timer
ENVION THERAPURE UV-C LIGHT COMPARISON CHART
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE of the HEPA TYPE FILTER
Keep the Therapure® TPP540 functioning properly by cleaning the permanent HEPA-type filter every four weeks of use. More frequent cleaning will be necessary if the unit is located in an area with a high level of airborne contaminants (excessive amounts of smoke, pet dander, etc.).
Exposing the Therapure® TPP540 to candle/oil/fireplace soot and smoke is not recommended and will require more frequent cleaning.
NOTE: Always make sure the Therapure® TPP540 is turned off and unplugged before cleaning.
- Vacuuming will restore performance of the permanent HEPA-type Filter. However, the filter may appear stained. This is normal and does not affect performance in any way.
- Do not use water or any household cleaners or detergents to clean the permanent HEPA-type Filter.
- The inlet grill may be cleaned (after unit is turned off and unplugged) with a vacuum or a slightly damp cloth.
Cleaning the permanent HEPA-type Filter
- Release the inlet grill by pressing on the locking latch (see diagram of Main Parts).
- Remove the inlet grill from the unit as shown below.
- Grasp the left and right frames of the permanent HEPA-type Filter through the indentations on the sides of the filter enclosure and remove the filter.
- To clean the permanent HEPA-type Filter, use the brush or crevice attachment with a vacuum cleaner. Run the attachment along the inlet and outlet side of the filter, cleaning between the crevices as much as possible. Do not use water or any household cleaners or detergents to clean the permanent HEPA-type Filter.
- Once the permanent HEPA-type Filter has been cleaned and checked for any possible damage, replace the filter back into the air purifier.
- Plug in the unit and hold down Time + Power On button for 3 seconds. The clean filter light will go off and your cleaning maintenance is done.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Your Therapure® TPP540 air purifier is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original purchase date. Should the product have a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace it without charge to you (a shipping and processing fee will apply). To obtain service under warranty, simply call our supplier customer service center toll-free at 800.875.8577.