Electrocorp Cleanbreeze III Air Cleaner
THE CLEANBREEZE - AN AIR CLEANER TO PROTECT SPA AND SALON OWNERS, WORKERS AND CLIENTS. CAPTURE HARMFUL TOXINS AT THE SOURCE
Toxic fumes, chemicals and allergens from nail polish, nail glue, hair straightening treatments, permanent hair dyes, aerosol hairsprays, hair chemicals in a spa or salon can be dangerous to your staff and patrons. One three-minute exposure to toxic airborne chemicals such as formaldehyde, acetone, toluene, titanium dioxide, ammonium hydroxide and ethanol can cause a burning sensation from the eyes, nose, ears and throat.
This exposure combined with other agents can also trigger asthma attacks or even cause death. The fumes will linger for hours after the services have been performed.
These health problems make it hard to work and earn money for your business.
Uncertainty over the safety of your workers and customers in your spa or salon is a big concern for savvy business owners. If your customers leave you for another salon, you’ll lose money in the process.
The Clean Breeze III is Electrocorp’s first-rate air purifier for hair salons and spas, and other retail environments where consumers are exposed to chemicals. Its flexible arm and precision cap will capture chemicals, odors and particles directly at the source to keep employees and customers safe from ambient air pollutants.
The Clean Breeze III uses Electrocorp’s precision, flexible arm and carbon + Super HEPA filtration technology capture more than 99% of airborne pollutants down to 0.1 microns, particle contaminants, gases, chemicals and odors. With the Clean Breeze III, your customers can breathe easy while you breathe easy knowing you’ve met their needs and kept them coming back for more.
Why Buy Electrocorp Cleanbreeze III Air Cleaner
- The Clean Breeze III can capture and destroy hazardous airborne chemicals at the source– so you and your customers won’t breathe one breath of dangerous compounds found in hair straightening treatments, nail polish and more.
Equipped with pre-filters, Super-HEPA and activated carbon filter that offers more inches of filter depth, extended dwell time and increased adsorption power, the Clean Breeze III captures more chemicals, gases, odors and particles than ever before.
- Super HEPA Filter eliminate 99.9% of airborne pollutants down to 0.1 microns including bacteria, germs, viruses, mold and mildew.
- Adsorb more airborne chemicals with the deepest activated carbon beds available.
- The system consists of a large, two-speed whisper-quiet blower, a 3-foot flexible arm that’s perfect for mounting on a wall or ceiling and a collection cap for capturing contaminants.
- The Clean Breeze III is easier to maintain, gentler on fabrics and more efficient than anything else on the market.
- Eliminate the need for costly air makeup systems.
- Improve overall workplace air quality.
- Scientifically designed to capture airborne pollutants at the source. Smells like fresh air.
Electrocorp Cleanbreeze III Air Cleaner is ideal for:
- Salon & spas
- Police evidence rooms
- Industrial Plants
- Computer rooms
- School workshops
- Municipal shops or storage areas
- Art Studios
- Large offices
- Chemical storage areas
- Any other indoor area where toxic fumes and particles need to be removed.
Consider which Electrocorp Cleanbreeze III Air Cleaner will best fit for your SPA or SALON
The more carbon, the more toxic and dangerous chemicals, fumes and gases will be captured at the source before they become part of the ambient air.
- Adsorb more airborne chemicals with the deepest activated carbon beds available
- EL Clean Breeze 3 Vocarb - Contains 18 lbs. of activated carbon bed
- EL Clean Breeze 3 D Vocarb - Contains 24 lbs. of activated carbon bed
- EL Clean Breeze 3 DX Vocarb - Contains 27 lbs. of activated carbon bed
|Carbon Filter||18 lb. / 24 lb. / 27 lb. carbon filter (Vocarb)|
|Particle filter||Super-HEPA (99% efficient at 0.1 microns)
|CFM||400 rated (200 delivered)|
|Dimensions||23.5" x 15" for air cleaner base|
|Arm||Articulating arm with 3 elbows|
50 dB on "low" setting (most efficient)
4" x 2" wheels
Prefilter access from the top (no tools required)
Main filter access from the top
115 / 230 V
What's In The Box
1 - Electrocorp Cleanbreeze III Air Cleaner
1 - Manual