Boneco Air Shower Fan F225 - Digital with Bluetooth Control
Bluetooth enabled 2-in-1 unit – direct or indirect cooling
The BONECO F225 allows for adjustable height to fit your individual needs. The head of the fan can be rotated 270 degrees so it can be pointed virtually anywhere you’d like.
The superior air circulation is achieved by 3 main points: the single arm design allows maximum air intake, the deep pitch fan blades draw large amounts of air through the fan, and the uniquely curved shape of the front grid boosts the fans airspeed.
This all allows for a truly versatile fan. Point it at the ceiling for the signature air shower feeling and to reduce hot and cold zones, direct air between multiple floors, pull fresh air indoors, or use it with your air conditioner or furnace to achieve a uniform temperature within your space.
The F225 also offers lower fan speeds for those who prefer direct cooling. The height is adjustable by adding or removing the supportive poles.
At a height of 19.29 in (49cm) or 33.46 in (85cm) tall, the F225 is perfect for single rooms, large open spaces or to pull the breeze through an open window.
A single security screw is used to fix the fan blade, this makes the fan safe in use and the maintenance very simple and easy.
The top part of F225 includes the output regulator with the mentioned 32 speed levels – Level 1 – 16 are for direct cooling and level 17 – 32 are for indirect cooling.
A display is included on the base where users can see on which level they are using the fan. Furthermore, when using the BONECO App the timer function and the display dim levels can be adjusted as per user preference.
- Stylish, unique and innovative single arm – Swiss design and engineering
- From very silent operation to an outstanding air shower performance
- 270° manually rotatable airflow
- Special supportive pole structure allows variable heights to best suit the needs
- Intuitive, elevated and convenient rotational knob controls 32 speed levels
- The Bluetooth connected BONECO App offers intuitive user guidance and navigation