Austin Air Pet Machine
The Austin Air Pet Machine is designed specifically for customers with pets and remove pet odors and particles that can be harmful to your animals. As much as we love our animals, often they can leave unwanted odors that are difficult to get rid of. The Austin Air Pet Machine will freshen up the air in your home giving you the chance to enjoy your pets so much more. Removes odor, dander, viruses and bacteria. It has also been selected for clinical trials at the University of Washington, where it is proving highly effective at removing ammoniums from the air.
Who should consider the Pet Machine?
- Bird and exotic pet owners
- Pet owners looking to remove pet odors, dander and animal allergens
- Individuals and families looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
- Removes animal dander
- Removes ammonia
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
Why is the Pet Machine® the best choice for me?
- Specially designed to remove pet odors and particles that can be harmful to your animals
- Highly effective at removing ammoniums and similar chemicals from the air
- Keeps your home smelling fresh and clean
- Filters viruses and bacteria
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Specially Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes ammonia, pet odors and dander, chemicals, and gases
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Austin Air HEPA replacement filters are designed to last for 5-years, under normal residential use.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Austin Air Pet Machine
- Users Manual