Austin Air Baby’s Breath Air Purifier
The Austin Air Baby’s Breath will give your baby the clean air they need. We all want to give our babies the best possible start in life. Invest in an Austin Air Baby’s Breath and you will have complete confidence that the air in your baby’s bedroom is as clean and safe as it can be. Choose from either pink or blue to suit your nursery needs. You can also order your Baby’s Breath with wheels for ease of use.
The Austin Air Baby’s Breath Designed specifically for babies and young children. It also provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollen and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases, and viruses and bacteria. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of Baby’s Breath passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? Clean, healthy air in your child’s nursery when they need it most.
Who should consider the Baby’s Breath?:
- New and expecting parents wanting to make their baby’s nursery a clean, safe environment
- Sounder sleep
- Creates a soothing white noise
- Lessens nighttime allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Dimensions: 11″L x 11″W x 16.5″H
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander).
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen).
- STAGE 3 – 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High-Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gasses, viruses, and bacteria.
HEPA replacement filters for the Austin Air Baby's Breath are designed to last for 5-years, under normal residential use.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- The Austin Air Baby’s Breath
- Users Manual