AMAIRCARE AIRWASH WHISPER 675
Air filtration system is excellent for quietly cleaning the air of pollution and capturing particles in houses or buildings; VOCs, chemical or gas released from many items such as cleaning products, furniture, carpets, paint, and plastics; and biologicals like bacteria and viruses that cause illness, and molds and fungus can also wreak havoc when inhaled into the human body.
The Amaircare Airwash Whusper 675 is recommended for use within an area of just over 5050 square feet while providing one (1) full air change per hour (ACH).
The system is insulated in a full cabinet allowing for quiet operation and use in a wide variety of climates. In addition, installation to the air handling system is quick and simple. The by-pass design allows for a portion of air to be diverted from the return air duct, cleaned and entered back into the air circulation. This method efficiently captures air pollution such as pollen, mold spores, dust particles, smoke, etc. without any risk to the function of the air handling system. The AWW675 can also be installed to run independently.
If you are needing to remove Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or chemicals or gases from your home, a third stage VOC canister upgrade is available which radically increases the capacity of the AWW675 for capturing chemical and gas pollution.
The Amaircare Airwash Whisper 675 is a high-quality HEPA air purification unit that includes:
- Easy installation to any air handling system.
- Bypass design that diverts, cleans and circulates air back into your home.
- Efficient capture of air pollution.
- Ability to be installed to run independently.
- 5-year Amaircare limited warranty.
Technical Features That Provide Noticeable Benefits.
Uses existing air duct network in your home to deliver clean air to every room.
Mounts on the return air portion of the air handling system and does not impact the HVAC system or endanger the HVAC warranty.
The 3 Stage filtration cartridge is contained and protected within a durable steel cabinet.
Perfect Seal 3 Stage Filtration
Captures large particulate and VOCs with the first stage foam prefilter, harmful and irritating particulate are trapped with the second stage HEPA filter that locks in place and chemical/gas pollution are adsorbed by the third stage carbon VOC filter.
Easy-Twist HEPA Cartridge
Filters are convenient to access and change with just a twist of the main HEPA Cartridge.
Perfect Seal Filter Configuration
Easy-Twist HEPA locks into place to ensure the filter is completely sealed in the unit and all polluted air is forced through the filter.
Fully Insulated Construction
Provides whisper quiet operation.
Illuminated ON/OFF Toggle Control
Easily switch operation Off and On with the simple rocker control switch. Continuous operation is recommended for optimum air quality.
High-Efficiency AC Backward Curved Motorized Fan
High performance air flow at a low running cost, minimal drain on electricity resources with years of continuous performance.
Steel Construction, Baked Thermoset Powder Finish
Durable, long lasting housing that doesn’t off-gas chemicals, true to the integrity of providing clean air.
Optional VOC Filter Upgrade
Radically increases the capacity for capturing chemical and gas pollution.
Is This The Right Size Unit For Me?
How many times can all the air in an area be cleaned through the filter each hour? Generally speaking, the more air changes per hour (ACH) the more effective a HEPA filter can be. The Airwash Whisper 675 is recommended for areas up to 5062 sq. ft. with 8′ ceilings.
|Area Size (sq. ft.)||750 ft2||1000 ft2||1500 ft2||2000 ft2||2500 ft2||3000 ft2||4000 ft2||5000 ft2|
|Airwash Whisper 675||6.8 ACH||5.1 ACH||3.4 ACH||2.5 ACH||2 ACH||1.7 ACH||1.3 ACH||1 ACH|
- Color(s) : Meteorite
- Filter Life : Prefilter – 12 months
- HEPA Filter – 3-5 years
- Inner Carbon – 6 months
- Optional VOC Canister – 1 year
- Filter Configuration: Cylindrical Perfect Seal 3-Stage Cartridge (13” D x 16” H)
- Stage One: 1/8” Foam Prefilter
- Stage Two: 100 sq. ft Pleated Easy Twist HEPA Cartridge
- Stage Three: 1/2″ non-woven polyester filter media imbued 200% with Activated Carbon (164g = 184,400 m2 absorption surface area)
- Optional Stage Three Canister: Granulated Carbon pellets encased in steel mesh canister (1550 g = 1,705,000 m2absorption surface area)
- Air Flow : 660 CFM @ o.5″ W.C. (1120m3/hr. @ 12.7mm W.C.)
- Power Consumption: 200 W
- Dimensions : 14.5″ W x 14.5″ L x 27″ H
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Control: Manual Toggle – ON/OFF
- Construction: 24 gauge steel housing, durable baked thermoset powder finish.
- Intake: 10″ D
- Outflow: 8″ D
- Motor: Backward curved impeller
- Voltage: 115V
- Cord/plug: Standard 115V Plug with a ground pin and 8 foot long 3 conductors 18 gauge, attached cord.
What’s In The Box?
What’s In The Box?
- 1 – AWW675 Installable HEPA Air Filtration System
- 1 – AWW675 Owner’s Manual
- 4 – Adhesive Bumpers