Amaircare Airwash 7500V Cart, HEPA, VOCs, and Gas Air Purifier
- Regular price
- Price: $3,699.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $3,699.00 USD
- Unit price
Notify me when this product is available:
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 07. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping
*LOW PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
*30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. However, due to the pandemic, some products are either out of stock or on backorder and are indicated on the product page. If you place an order, we will assume that you have decided to place the order and wait for your product to be shipped as indicated. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. Please note that some delays may occur due to the current pandemic. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@BreatheEZAirPurifiers.com.
Free shipping is provided on all orders in the continental USA. The customer will be responsible for any additional costs for shipping charges for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico if shipping cost exceeds profit.
There is a free shipping allowance that is capped at $500. Where the cost of a shipment exceeds the cap of $500 caused by shipping location and weight, the customer will pay the difference.
For large or bulk orders where the customer is receiving a significant discount, and where, providing the discount, and absorbing the cost for shipping exceeds profit or may result in a loss, the customer is responsible for the difference. Where the discount and cost of shipping do not exceed the profit, 100% of the shipping may be covered or the cap of $500 may be lowered.
We do not currently ship to international countries. If you wish to make an order for international shipping, you the customer will be responsible for paying all shipping and customs fees. The $500 allowance for free shipping does NOT apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-217-9477 with inquiries regarding shipping.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within two weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within two months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well. Use of discount codes does not count.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within two months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Please Note: The Airpura UV600 is excluded from this 100% price match guarantee.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website and ready for immediate or next business day shipping. No back orders or lead time for shipping qualify will be accepted
- The item must be new, not used or refurbished
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, and may include sales tax if it was charged.
Amaircare 7500V Cart HEPA Air Purifier, Industrial Powerhouse for VOCs, Gas, and Biologicals Removal up to 60,000 ft.3
Are you the owner of a commercial or industrial business where your customers and employees are constantly being exposed to toxic fumes, VOCs, and biologicals, and you need the perfect solution?
Amaircare 7500V with 3-Stage Filtration System was designed to meet strict standards for efficient removal of particulates, VOCs and gas that are released from items in the homes, commercial and industrial spaces, such as cleaning products, furniture, carpets, paint, and plastics; and biologicals like bacteria and viruses that cause illness, and molds and fungus that can wreak havoc when inhaled into the human body.
Amaircare 7500V Cart Air Purifier Technology
Amaircare 7500V is designed with a Dual Cylindrical Perfect Seal 3-Stage Cartridges (13” Diameter x 16” Height) Filtration System:
Stage One: Contaminated air passes through two 1/8” Foam Pre-filter for capturing large particulate and VOCs
Stage Two: Next, air passes through two 100 sq. ft Pleated Easy Twist HEPA Cartridges that locks in place trapping harmful and irritating particulate.
Stage Three: Finally, the air passes through two 1/2″ non-woven polyester filter media imbued 200% with Activated Carbon (164 g = 180,400 m2 adsorption surface area) VOC filter where chemical/gas pollution are adsorbed.
Uses and Applications for Amaircare 7500V Cart Air Purifier
- Industrial Plants
- Commercial business
- Positively pressurized “safe-room”
- Print shops
- Furniture and woodworking shops
- Laser Engraving workshops
- Artist studios
- New constructions or renovation projects
- Research Labs
Reasons for Buying Amaircare 7500V Cart Air Purifier
- Perfect seal 3-stage filtration with foam pre-filer, HEPA cartridge, and Carbon canister for capturing chemical, gas pollutions and biologicals like bacteria and viruses, including molds and fungus.
- Dual HEPA cartridges make the 7500V cart an industrial powerhouse.
- Second stage Carbon only canister available for special applications.
- Safety mesh covers over air outflow ports.
- Removable 12’ IEC power cord conveniently removes for portability and storage.
- Recommended for use in areas up to 60,000 ft.3
- Two front swivel heavy-duty wheels, two rear rubber wheels allow for easy transportation in rugged commercial & industrial environments.
- Filters are convenient to access and change with just a twist of the main HEPA Cartridge.
- Metal Mesh Pre-filter on Intake that provides heavy duty large particulate filtering and protects the interior filters, extending ultrafine and VOC filtering performance.
- 2″ Fresh Air Intake Port allows for new external air to be filtered and introduced to the environment. Can be used to create a positively pressurized “safe-room” environment.
- Steel Construction, Baked Thermoset Finish that doesn’t off-gas chemicals.
- Variable Speed Control to change the system rate of air flow to suit capture needs to the level of contaminants in the environment.
- Two High Efficiency AC Backward Curved Motors for boosted dual performance air flow at a low running cost, minimal drain on electricity resources with years of continuous performance.
Determining the Right Size Unit
Generally, the more air changes per hour (ACH) the more effective a HEPA filter can be. The 7500V is recommended for areas up to 60,000 ft.3
Maximum Recommended Area Size: 60,000 ft3 (provides 1ACH/hr)
- Filter Life: Pre-filter – 12 months, HEPA Filter – 3-5 years, Inner Carbon – 6 months
Filter Configuration: Dual Cylindrical Perfect Seal 3-Stage Cartridges (13” Diameter x 16” Height)
Optional Stage Three Canister : Granulated Carbon pellets incased in steel mesh canister (1550 g = 1,705,000 m2 adsorption surface area)
- (Optional) Ultra VOC Filter Upgrade to replaces the HEPA Cartridge with a 9475 g canister of granulated carbon for cases requiring extreme chemical and gas pollution capture.
- Air Flow: 1000 CFM
- Power Consumption: 320 W
- Dimensions: 27″Wx40″Lx38″H
- Weight: 118 lbs.
- Control: Variable Speed Switch
- Construction: 18 gauge steel housing, durable baked thermoset powder finish.
- Intake: 10″ x 12″ with metal mesh prefilter x2
- Outflow: 8″ D round x2
- Fresh Air Intake: 2″ Round
- Motor: Backward curved impeller
- Cord/Plug: 12 foot detachable IEC cord with North American Type K Plug (3 pin grounded)
- Voltage: 115 volt
- Made in Canada & covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 – 7500V Portable HEPA Air Filtration Cart System
- 1 – 12′ IEC Power Cord
- 1 – 8″D Yellow Collar
- 1 – 7500 Owners Manual