Amaircare 7500V Cart HEPA Air Purifier, Industrial Powerhouse for VOCs, Gas, and Biologicals Removal up to 60,000 ft.3
Are you the owner of a commercial or industrial business where your customers and employees are constantly being exposed to toxic fumes, VOCs, and biologicals, and you need the perfect solution?
Amaircare 7500V with 3-Stage Filtration System was designed to meet strict standards for efficient removal of particulates, VOCs and gas that are released from items in the homes, commercial and industrial spaces, such as cleaning products, furniture, carpets, paint, and plastics; and biologicals like bacteria and viruses that cause illness, and molds and fungus that can wreak havoc when inhaled into the human body.
Amaircare 7500V Cart Air Purifier Technology
Amaircare 7500V is designed with a Dual Cylindrical Perfect Seal 3-Stage Cartridges (13” Diameter x 16” Height) Filtration System:
Stage One: Contaminated air passes through two 1/8” Foam Pre-filter for capturing large particulate and VOCs
Stage Two: Next, air passes through two 100 sq. ft Pleated Easy Twist HEPA Cartridges that locks in place trapping harmful and irritating particulate.
Stage Three: Finally, the air passes through two 1/2″ non-woven polyester filter media imbued 200% with Activated Carbon (164 g = 180,400 m2 adsorption surface area) VOC filter where chemical/gas pollution are adsorbed.
Uses and Applications for Amaircare 7500V Cart Air Purifier
- Industrial Plants
- Commercial business
- Positively pressurized “safe-room”
- Print shops
- Furniture and woodworking shops
- Laser Engraving workshops
- Artist studios
- New constructions or renovation projects
- Research Labs
Reasons for Buying Amaircare 7500V Cart Air Purifier
- Perfect seal 3-stage filtration with foam pre-filer, HEPA cartridge, and Carbon canister for capturing chemical, gas pollutions and biologicals like bacteria and viruses, including molds and fungus.
- Dual HEPA cartridges make the 7500V cart an industrial powerhouse.
- Second stage Carbon only canister available for special applications.
- Safety mesh covers over air outflow ports.
- Removable 12’ IEC power cord conveniently removes for portability and storage.
- Recommended for use in areas up to 60,000 ft.3
- Two front swivel heavy-duty wheels, two rear rubber wheels allow for easy transportation in rugged commercial & industrial environments.
- Filters are convenient to access and change with just a twist of the main HEPA Cartridge.
- Metal Mesh Pre-filter on Intake that provides heavy duty large particulate filtering and protects the interior filters, extending ultrafine and VOC filtering performance.
- 2″ Fresh Air Intake Port allows for new external air to be filtered and introduced to the environment. Can be used to create a positively pressurized “safe-room” environment.
- Steel Construction, Baked Thermoset Finish that doesn’t off-gas chemicals.
- Variable Speed Control to change the system rate of air flow to suit capture needs to the level of contaminants in the environment.
- Two High Efficiency AC Backward Curved Motors for boosted dual performance air flow at a low running cost, minimal drain on electricity resources with years of continuous performance.
Determining the Right Size Unit
Generally, the more air changes per hour (ACH) the more effective a HEPA filter can be. The 7500V is recommended for areas up to 60,000 ft.3
Maximum Recommended Area Size: 60,000 ft3 (provides 1ACH/hr)
- Filter Life: Pre-filter – 12 months, HEPA Filter – 3-5 years, Inner Carbon – 6 months
Filter Configuration: Dual Cylindrical Perfect Seal 3-Stage Cartridges (13” Diameter x 16” Height)
Optional Stage Three Canister : Granulated Carbon pellets incased in steel mesh canister (1550 g = 1,705,000 m2 adsorption surface area)
- (Optional) Ultra VOC Filter Upgrade to replaces the HEPA Cartridge with a 9475 g canister of granulated carbon for cases requiring extreme chemical and gas pollution capture.
- Air Flow: 1000 CFM
- Power Consumption: 320 W
- Dimensions: 27″Wx40″Lx38″H
- Weight: 118 lbs.
- Control: Variable Speed Switch
- Construction: 18 gauge steel housing, durable baked thermoset powder finish.
- Intake: 10″ x 12″ with metal mesh prefilter x2
- Outflow: 8″ D round x2
- Fresh Air Intake: 2″ Round
- Motor: Backward curved impeller
- Cord/Plug: 12 foot detachable IEC cord with North American Type K Plug (3 pin grounded)
- Voltage: 115 volt
- Made in Canada & covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 – 7500V Portable HEPA Air Filtration Cart System
- 1 – 12′ IEC Power Cord
- 1 – 8″D Yellow Collar
- 1 – 7500 Owners Manual