Air purifier contains HEPA filtration system designed to meet strict standards of efficient removal of pollution such as particulates, VOCs and gas that are released from many items in the home, such as cleaning products, furniture, carpets, paint, and plastics; and biologicals like bacteria and viruses that cause illness, and molds and fungus can also wreak havoc when inhaled into the human body.
The Amaircare 7500 is equipped to purify the air of a large house or medium sized commercial or industrial space up to 7500 square feet..
Use just a single unit module or combine them to increase airflow ratings when required.
The Amaircare 7500 is a high-quality HEPA air purification unit that includes:
- Foam prefilter, HEPA filter, and Carbon VOC Filter.
- Right and left side knockouts for easy installation.
- Two 8″ diameter outflow connections.
- One 14″ diameter intake connection.
- Dual HEPA cartridge design for enhanced performance.
- Made in Canada & covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
Technical Features That Provide Noticeable Benefits.
Uses existing duct network in your home to deliver clean air to every room.
Mounts on the return air portion of the air handling system and does not impact the HVAC system or endanger the HVAC warranty.
Left & Right Outflow Knockouts
Make installation versatile for any space or air handler configuration.
Both 3 Stage filtration cartridges are contained and protected within a durable steel cabinet.
Dual Perfect Seal 3 Stage Filtration
Two sets of filters capture large particulate and VOCs with the first stage foam prefilter, harmful and irritating particulate are trapped with the second stage HEPA filter that locks in place and chemical/gas pollution are adsorbed by the third stage carbon VOC filter.
Easy-Twist HEPA Cartridge
Filters are convenient to access and change with just a twist of the main HEPA cartridge.
Perfect Seal Filter Configuration
Easy Twist HEPA locks into place to ensure the filter is completely sealed in the unit and all polluted air is forced through the filter.
Variable Speed Control
Change the air flow rate of the system to suit your needs and levels of contaminants in your environment.
High Efficiency AC Backward Curved Motor
High performance air flow at a low running cost, minimal drain on electricity resources with years of continuous performance.
Steel Construction, Baked Thermoset Powder Finish
Durable long lasting housing that doesn’t off-gas chemicals, true to the integrity of providing clean air.
Optional VOC Filter Upgrade
Radically increases the capacity for capturing chemical and gas pollution.
Optional VOC Ultra Canister
Replace one or both of the HEPA cartridges with 30lbs of Carbon for extreme chemical and odour removal. The perfect solution for home renovation contamination.
Is This The Right Size Unit For Me?
How many times can all the air in an area be cleaned through the filter each hour? Generally speaking, the more air changes per hour (ACH) the more effective a HEPA filter can be. The 7500 is recommended for areas up to 7500 sq. ft. with 8′ ceilings.
|Area Size||1500 ft.2||2000 ft.2||2500 ft.2||3000 ft.2||4000 ft.2||5000 ft.2||6000 ft.2||7000 ft.2||7500 ft.2|
|7500||5 ACH||3.8 ACH||3 ACH||2.5 ACH||1.9 ACH||1.5 ACH||1.3 ACH||1.1 ACH||1 ACH|
- Color(s) : Meteorite : 16-A-1KME-00
- Filter Life: Prefilter – 12 months
- HEPA Filter – 3-5 years
- Inner Carbon – 6 months
- Optional VOC Canister – 1 year
- Filter Configuration: Double Cylindrical Perfect Seal 3-Stage Cartridges (13” D x 16” H)
- Stage One: 1/8” Foam Prefilter x2
- Stage Two: 100 sq. ft Pleated Easy Twist HEPA Cartridge x2
- Stage Three: 1/2″ non-woven polyester filter media imbued 200% with Activated Carbon (164 g = 180,400 m2 adsorption surface area) x2
- Optional Stage Three Canister : Granulated Carbon pellets encased in steel mesh canister (1550 g = 1,705,000 m2adsorption surface area) x2
- Air Flow: 1000 CFM
- Power Consumption: 400 W
- Dimensions : 17″W x 28″L x 32″H
- Weight: 82 lbs.
- Control: Variable Speed Switch
- Construction: 18 gauge steel housing, durable baked thermoset powder finish.
- Intake: 14″ D
- Outflow: 2 or 4 8″ D (knockouts on both left and right sides)
- Motor: Backward curved impeller x2
- Electrical: Standard 115 volt plug with a ground pin and 8 foot long 3 conductor 18 gauge, attached cord.
- Voltage: 115 Volt
What’s In The Box?
- 1 – 7500 installable HEPA Air Filtration System
- 1 – 7500 Owners Manual