Air purifier contains HEPA filtration system designed for efficient removal of pollution such as particulates, VOCs and gas that are released from many items in the home, such as cleaning products, furniture, carpets, paint, and plastics; and biologicals like bacteria and viruses that cause illness, and molds and fungus can also wreak havoc when inhaled into the human body.
It is a perfect HEPA air purifier for the whole family and your home. The Amaircare 3000 is perfect for a sprawling living room, open concept home and can easily move from room-to-room in a small to medium sized house. This unit is recommended for spaces up to 1688 sq. ft. with 8′ ceilings.
The Amaircare 3000 air purifier features 3-stage air filtration technology and interchangeable airflow options.
The Amaircare 3000 is a high-quality HEPA air purification unit that includes:
- Carbon prefilter, HEPA filter, and carbon inner filter.
- Six durable casters make it easy to move anywhere.
- 3-speed electronic keypad control adjust airflow.
- Electronic filter monitor reminds you when it’s time to change the filters.
- Made in Canada & covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
Technical Features That Provide Noticeable Benefits.
Maximized Filtering Capacity
The highest CFM of all Amaircare portable products, the Amaircare 3000 filters air in large areas with ease.
Modern Look & Feel
The 3 Stage filtration is contained and protected within durable perforated steel with a subtle and cleanly finished aesthetic.
High-Efficiency AC Backward Curved Motor
High performance airflow at a low running cost, minimal drain on electricity resources with years of continuous performance.
3-Stage Filter Monitor
Keeps track of the filter life so you don’t have to! Individual monitors for each active stage of filtration. LED lights remind you when it’s time to change filters.
LED Dimming & Auto-Off
Operation speed LED dims for subtle functionality, filter monitor LEDs darken to prevent distracting glare.
Steel Construction, Thermoset Powder Finish
Durable, long lasting housing that doesn’t off-gas chemicals, true to the integrity of providing clean air.
Is This The Right Size Unit For Me?
How many times can all the air in an area be cleaned through the filter each hour? Generally speaking, the more air changes per hour (ACH) the more effective a HEPA filter can be. This unit is recommended for spaces up to 1688 sq. ft. with 8′ ceilings.
|Area Size (sq. ft.)||50||75||100||250||300||500||750||1000||1250||1500||1688|
|3000 Unit||17 ACH||6.8 ACH||5.6 ACH||3.4 ACH||2.3 ACH||1.7 ACH||1.4 ACH||1.1 ACH||1.1 ACH||1.1 ACH||1.0 ACH|
- Color(s) :
- Slate : 07-A-1KSL-06
- Pure White: 07-A-1KWP-06
- Filter Life: Prefilter – 4 months
- HEPA Filter – 3-5 years
- Inner Carbon – 6 months
- Optional VOC Canister – 12 months
- Filter Configuration: Cylindrical Perfect Seal 3-Stage Cartridge (13″ Diameter x 16” Height)
- Stage One: ¼” non-woven polyester filter media imbued 100% with Activated Carbon (54 g = 59,400 m2 adsorption surface area)
- Stage Two: 100 sq. ft. Pleated Easy Twist HEPA Cartridge
- Stage Three: ½” non-woven polyester filter media imbued 200% with Activated Carbon (164 g = 180,400 m2 adsorption surface area)
- Optional Stage Three Canister: Granulated Carbon pellets encased in steel mesh canister (1550 g = 1,705,000 m2adsorption surface area)
- Airflow: 225 CFM
- Power Consumption: 75 W
- Dimensions: 16″ HEX x 23″ H
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- dBA Rating : @ 6′ 43 to 61
- Control: Electronic Control 3 Speed LED Keypad with Filter Monitors
- Construction: 24 gauge steel housing, durable powder coated finish
- Motor: Backward Curved Impeller
- Electrical: Standard 115 volt plug with ground pin, 7 foot long 18 gauge cord
What’s In The Box?
- 1 – 3000 Portable Air Filtration System
- 1 – 3000 Owners Manual