The AirMed 1 Compact air purifier is our smallest compact and portable air cleaning unit and is ideal for localized air cleaning in smaller spaces. It’s one of the most powerful compact units available, with a granular activated carbon filter for chemicals and odors and a medical-grade HEPA filter for airborne particles like dust and allergens. Need more chemical and odor filtration? Try the Air Med 3 with double the activated carbon. Add UV Germicidal Light for Advanced Cleaning.
- This unit has a granular activated carbon filter which is unique in a compact air purifier. Most compact air purifiers only have a sprayed-on mesh carbon filter that saturates quickly.
- Medical-grade HEPA to remove 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns in size.
- Handle for portability.
- Someone who requires serious air cleaning in a compact format
- Travel, RV, cottage
- Small rooms and spaces
Not sure if you need the Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon for your unit?
Choose our special "Vocarb" blend of carbon for higher pollution levels. It is ideal for VOC volatile organic compounds, such as benzene and formaldehyde removal, fumes and odors. It's compact size and powerful filtration makes it suitable for smaller rooms and travel. We have over 40 blends of carbon for specific pollutants.
Choose Exec Carbon Blend for standard air cleaning. It is a perfect space saving air purifier that is a strong force against localized chemical, odor and particle removal.
Consider adding the UV Germicidal Light for Advanced Cleaning.
If you are looking to clean the air for regular and larger size rooms try our best selling AirMedic Pro 5 Series.
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter, 1" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Canister: 5.5 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media: 687.5 acres
- HEPA: Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media: 1780.38 sq. in.
- Super HEPA: Optional
- CFM: 100
- Speed: Variable
- UV Lamp: Available
- Available Colors: White
- Voltage: 115/60Hz only
- Amps (115V/230V) : 0.3
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Noise Level: 40-60 dB
- Maneuverability: Lightweight and portable with handle
- Filter Access: Bottom screws
- Motor Details: Motorized Impeller
- Dimensions 16" (height) x 11" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 17 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 14 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
- CSA/UL: Yes
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AIRMED 1 Compact
- User's Manual